How do I change my avatars gender and features on Xbox One, it has disappeared after the ...

Discus and support How do I change my avatars gender and features on Xbox One, it has disappeared after the ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My avatar is male and I want to change it to female, since I am female, but the option to change the gender and features like mouth shape, eye type,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by F o k s ii e, Dec 9, 2015.

1. F o k s ii e
    F o k s ii e Guest

How do I change my avatars gender and features on Xbox One, it has disappeared after the ...

My avatar is male and I want to change it to female, since I am female, but the option to change the gender and features like mouth shape, eye type, hair colour etc, none of them are there any more, all I can do is change the clothing etc. Why has this feature
    been removed post update? Will it work if I go on to Xbox 360 and change the gender/features there, will it update my Xbox One avatar? Will this feature be added to Xbox One again soon? It's a bit annoying having to switch consoles to do something so simple.

:)

F o k s ii e, Dec 9, 2015
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

via the Xbox One when you change your avatar you can create a new one if you press the Menu button and then select settings. I just tried it and I can create a new one and then select a new one, where you can select a different gender based on some Random
    starting avatars

Let us know the results

WPAK, Dec 9, 2015
  3. How do I change my avatar's name and gender without losing my achievments?

My son's birthday is coming up and all he really wants is my avatar, So how can I change its name and change its gender without losing the achievements he has gained on it

Hayd2Skywalker, Dec 9, 2015
  4. How do I change my avatars gender and features on Xbox One, it has disappeared after the ...

Go into avatar choose settings then choose create avatar, when you choose settings and all you get is a white screen with your avatar just quit and do a reboot and try again, the option is there so don't worry.

GrowlingYapper, Dec 9, 2015
  5. Forgot to mention press the menu button that's the small one next to the X button that brings up the options where you choose settings.

GrowlingYapper, Dec 9, 2015
  6. FABii 0520
    FABii 0520 Guest
    Thank! This was real helpful I've been a dude in a chick custom for a while now!

FABii 0520, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: