How do I change Microsoft email of a Minecraft account associated with a deleted Microsoft...

Discus and support How do I change Microsoft email of a Minecraft account associated with a deleted Microsoft... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I deleted my Microsoft email with the same name and bought Minecraft on it. After I deleted it, I can no longer access my Microsoft account on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by An Vo2, Jul 25, 2023.

1. An Vo2
    An Vo2 Guest

How do I change Microsoft email of a Minecraft account associated with a deleted Microsoft...

I deleted my Microsoft email with the same name and bought Minecraft on it. After I deleted it, I can no longer access my Microsoft account on Minecraft and when I recreated this account under the same name, Minecraft still won't let me access my "account" that I purchased the game on. I have my transaction id when I bought Minecraft, how can I change the email of my Microsoft email that I used for Minecraft?

:)

An Vo2, Jul 25, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: