How do I change an old email that I have deleted but is still linked to my Microsoft...

Discus and support How do I change an old email that I have deleted but is still linked to my Microsoft... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox is just kindly reminding me to see if my account is up-to-date. I notice that the Email/Gmail that is linked to it is an old account that has... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by zachary fiddie, Aug 12, 2023.

1. How do I change an old email that I have deleted but is still linked to my Microsoft...

My Xbox is just kindly reminding me to see if my account is up-to-date. I notice that the Email/Gmail that is linked to it is an old account that has since been deleted since 2019, but when I go to the site, I need that EXACT SAME DELETED EMAIL for the approval code, but can't because I do not have said email and don't remember any of the credentials to log back into it.

:)

zachary fiddie, Aug 12, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

How do I change an old email that I have deleted but is still linked to my Microsoft account? (This is to update my security)

Hello Zachary.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. The only way you can solve this problem is by clicking on this link, but I suggest that you provide as much information as possible so that you can recover your account and change your information. After clicking on this link you will be taken to a form in which you must fill in as much information as possible.

https://account.live.com/acsr
  3. Bradley_808 Win User

How do I change an old email that I have deleted but is still linked to my Microsoft account? (This is to update my security)

They told me the answer and essentially said that they cannot do anything about it as you don't have enought info about it and it honestly surprises me how dumb they can be as if its an old account the majority of the time your not gonna remember much about it
  4. Bradley_808 Win User

That's not gonna help him if he don't even have the email 🤦
  5. Bradley_808 Win User

Mate I kinda have the same problem as I want to bind my xbox 360 account from years ago to my new email as I lost my old email but i do know what it is called so I'm currently trying to get it back
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Transfering xbox account info and data to a new one

Then, as an alternative, can I change the email that is linked to the information? Or somehow link two mails to the account?
    You can
    change the email associated to that gamertag
    , but you can never delete the old email or all information is gonna be deleted. This is know as "alias" this means that you create another alias (email address) to the same Microsoft Account.
Thema:

How do I change an old email that I have deleted but is still linked to my Microsoft...

1. How do I change an old email that I have deleted but is still linked to my Microsoft... - Similar Threads - change old email

2. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  3. My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?: I have the receipt that I bought the game but when I try to sign in it says I need to buy it again 018d1269-7d0e-4d75-8fbb-4206fa7671b1
  4. How do I change my old email to a new one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my old email to a new one?: I don’t have access to my old email so when they send the code I can’t get it thus I can’t sign in, Microsoft blocked my account, the account I’ve been using for more than a decade and charges for...
  5. Old "@Xboxlivefamily.com" Email Cant be Changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old "@Xboxlivefamily.com" Email Cant be Changed: I'm having trouble with changing my primary alias. My email uses the old, "@xboxlivefamily.com" from back when my parents purchased the Xbox live gold family package after we had just got the Xbox...
  6. My alias was changed and my old email address was removed. Is there a way to track what the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My alias was changed and my old email address was removed. Is there a way to track what the...: Hello, I am having trouble finding an alias tracker. My account was hacked and my alias was changed. Trying to find what the new email address is so it may help me recover my account back....
  7. I changed emails for Xbox accounts and I keep getting emails to the old email not the new one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed emails for Xbox accounts and I keep getting emails to the old email not the new one.: Two months ago I changed the main email address on my xbox account to my personal one from my parents email address from when I was younger. I have not gotten email notifications on my email but...
  8. a hacker changed my microsoft account email with minecraft and deleted my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    a hacker changed my microsoft account email with minecraft and deleted my old one: Some russian **** hacker somehow logged into my email dont know how but the google logged him out after like 3 hours because it saw suspicious actions he got my valorant account but it had nothing...
  9. account stolen email change and every redeemable device but you can see your old username...

in XBoX Accessibility
    account stolen email change and every redeemable device but you can see your old username...: My account had been stolen i don't know for how long when i go to login it says account dosent existed make a new one but when i go to check for my username and use the original email it finds it...
  10. Changed email, asks for verification from the old email

in XboX Insiders
    Changed email, asks for verification from the old email: I don’t know what I did submitted by /u/Empty-Researcher-240 [link] [comments]