How do I change an email from a previous account?

Discus and support How do I change an email from a previous account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So it all started some time ago when I was logged out of my microsoft account, tried logging back in as usual but it said that the email didn't exist,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JDanielAZ, Jul 21, 2023.

1. JDanielAZ
    JDanielAZ Guest

So it all started some time ago when I was logged out of my microsoft account, tried logging back in as usual but it said that the email didn't exist, I was thrown off by this since I haven't gotten any problems related to this, the first thing that comes to my mind was that I got hacked and someone changed it (which I'm not 100% sure still) sometime later somehow I manage to get back in and when I search up the account's information the email was indeed changed, I couldn't see the full email but I knew that it wasn't the original since it ended on some other weird stuff, unfortunately the only computer that still had access to that account malfunctioned and ended up losing it.

If you can find any solution to this it would be really appreciated to get my account back.

Thanks

:)

JDanielAZ, Jul 21, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

3. Christa Ross Win User

How can I change my Xbox account’s email?

So I want to change the email address on my Xbox account. Currently, I am using a relative’s email account for my Xbox account due to previous circumstances, but now want to change that email to my own email. How can I do that?
    and my sister would like to put hers on there but my brother said she can’t
  4. Smwutches Win User

how do i change the email from xbox account

It would be better for you to start a new account. Accounts are not meant to transfer between people so you would be violating the code of conduct/terms of service by using the account that's on the console.
  5. Teru Jose Win User

Microsoft account password change email and someone changed it

Hello I want to ask a question for the

Recover your account

What Microsoft account are you trying to get back into?

Do i put the email that was change by the hacker or the previous email?

Because im using the same email in this account so which email do I put?
  6. SheaRally Win User

CANCEL!

How do I completely remove an email address from a Microsoft account that I accidentally created a long time ago, its not used for anything? I want to use that email address to sign in to my actual Xbox Live account, and then how do I change the email sign
    on on the account i want to use it for?
Thema:

1. How do I change an email from a previous account? - Similar Threads - change email previous

2. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  3. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  4. I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed

in XBoX on Windows
    I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed: i got scammed and i cant log into my minecraft account anymore and cant do anything about it because i dont have access anymore. My minecraft account name is AppleBG....
  5. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  6. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  7. I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...: I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t loaded to his email or mine. This is the second gift card that has vanished into Xbox world. :(...
  8. My account was hacked and the email was changed completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and the email was changed completely: ive tried but i can’t access it at all because the email was changed, ive tried the support bot and contacting the email that was on the account but nothing has worked, it says the original email...
  9. Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?: I need to change my email on my Xbox account but don’t want to loose my primary Microsoft email 053829a5-9ba5-48c6-8c1f-fa57638635d6
  10. How do I change my details? Login, email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my details? Login, email.: I’ve been hacked and received an email stating they’ve got all my personal details. They taken all my in game purchases such as skins, they taken a payment from my bank account. I need to change...