How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

Discus and support How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mackenzie Braddon, Mar 12, 2024.

1. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone number in which she doesn’t have access to anymore.

I have filled out multiple account recovery forms only for them to be denied due to lack of information even though I provided as much as possible.

Obviously this is devastating news as not only is my entire childhood on that account but I’m not sure if it will continue to charge my for my Xbox live subscription, I have tried to cancel it but haven’t been able to due to lack of access to my account.

Could anyone provide some information on if it will still charge me and if so how to cancel it, or preferably to get my account back

:)

Mackenzie Braddon, Mar 12, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account