how do i cancel the dolby access 2 year free trial that came with my rig headset?

Discus and support how do i cancel the dolby access 2 year free trial that came with my rig headset? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i tried doing it through dolby access on my xbox but that did not work. i tried through xbox settings but i could not find anything either.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jake Otoole1, Sep 4, 2023.

1. Jake Otoole1
    Jake Otoole1 Guest

how do i cancel the dolby access 2 year free trial that came with my rig headset?

i tried doing it through dolby access on my xbox but that did not work.

i tried through xbox settings but i could not find anything either.

:)

Jake Otoole1, Sep 4, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Jake Otoole1,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to cancel your Dolby Access subscription and you have been trying to do that through the Dolby Access app on Xbox. To cancel your Dolby Access 2-year free trial, you will need to contact Dolby Customer Support directly. You can reach them by visiting the Dolby Access website and clicking on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page. From there, you can submit a support request and they will assist you with canceling your trial. Or else you may use this link: Dolby Support - Dolby.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD Free Trials are not working

first of all the trials are not stack able so when you redeemed trial 2 it cancelled out trial 1. secondly since they are free you will not get any kind of reimbursement from them. when you redeem they they do not make you gold you just have access to
    online and most of the time the trial is really only good for the game that it came with and you can only do basic online game features.
  4. Waidfrau Win User

Dolby Atmos app keeps turning off and resetting on Xbox One X (cont. from an unresolved & closed thread)

I have the same issue with a Logitech G432 and a Plantronics Rig 400 headset on my Xbox One S. The problems started around a week ago after my Xbox had a firmware update (10.0.19041.1927). Factory resetting the console and uninstall and reinstall the Dolby
    Access App have been no solution.

So when I boot my console the audio setting is set to "Windows Sonic". If I want to use Dolby Atmos for headphones I must start the Dolby Access App everytime after booting which is super annoying.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox outputting Stereo audio via HDMI/Optic while using Dolby Headset (Plantronics 800LX)

Hi there Gaaiz,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the compatibility of the Plantronics 800LX. I did
    find some information regarding the headset. Are you using the Plantronics Rig 800LX?
    If so,
    The Rig 800LX connects wirelessly to both Xbox One and PC via square-shaped USB transmitter and is enabled through the Dolby
    Access App
    on Xbox One.

I recommend taking a look at the following troubleshooting articles:

Hope this helps.
  6. idstjalsma Win User

Surround sound

I grabbed this headset for my Xbox One, honestly its an amazing value and really comfortable. Plus it comes with a pre-paid code for Dolby Atmos!

https://www.plantronics.com/us/en/product/rig-800lx
    Looks nice. How does it sound? And how does the pre-paid code work? Just plug it in (it’s wireless) and you have dolby atmos?
Thema:

1. how do i cancel the dolby access 2 year free trial that came with my rig headset? - Similar Threads - cancel dolby access

2. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  3. How do I cancel Google apps Mountain/ViewCAUS

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel Google apps Mountain/ViewCAUS: Please respond. I am trying to cancel Google apps Mountain c7e4fc9e-dc0f-4616-a98b-8893ad345395
  4. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  5. My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2f49321d-885a-4c51-9d27-8feaddf173b4
  6. How do I cancel a repair order?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel a repair order?: I made a repair order but now I can't cancel it. 2ea88144-2bbd-4eda-8dce-e99caaeb6a44
  7. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  8. Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with: so i recently started game-sharing with this friend of mine. However he has a subscription already which is xbox live core, and i wanted to game share game pass ultimate with him so if i cancel...
  9. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  10. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25