How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...

Discus and support How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There is no way i can speak to somebody as you need me to sign in, which i cant because event though i have the correct password you blocked my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shaun Pember, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Shaun Pember
    Shaun Pember Guest

How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...

There is no way i can speak to somebody as you need me to sign in, which i cant because event though i have the correct password you blocked my account, i cant access the email to get the verification code. Your automated system says i dont give the correct answers. So now i have an xbox live account i cant use, cant cancel, cant get in touch with anybody about, and you never reply to the emails. I can attach all the screenshyots with times and dates on to show how long you ignore people and how terrible the response from you is.

:)

Shaun Pember, Oct 30, 2023
  2. IAM TYS Win User

Changing XBL email address when hotmail account is blocked

Cancell that! when i went on my xbox to put in a new Windows live account it asked me to sign into the one i have registered on my Xbox (even though i was automatically signed into my XBL. This causes a problem because my account is blocked (as you all know).
    So i cant change my windows account on my XBL account or on my new phone because its blocked and the only way i can unblock it is by answering the secret question WHICH I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER TO, well i do but i must have spelt it wrong when signing up.

HELP!

TL;DR - need to change windows live account on XBOX and add it on new phone but blocked and cant unblock.

If this helps my email address im struggling with is: [mod removed]

thanks.
  3. Shaun Pember Win User

How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though i have the password, i dont have access to the email to get the code

I have done this process twice a day for a week and I can't remember all the details from when account was made years ago and I dont know what I may have updated and when, I have the password for the account, I have the xbox network id and user name, my name, date of birth, but I don't know what bank account it was linked to, I think I paid using my mobile, which is not an option. So I am out of options other than keep trying twice a day. At this point I'd rather just have the xbox live account closed and reimburse the rest of the year back to me and I will use other platforms, and if they are going to block people's emails maybe they should cancel any subscriptions linked to them, as there is no way to cancel it without signing in, and I have auto renew on which I also can't stop
  4. Shaun Pember Win User

How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though i have the password, i dont have access to the email to get the code

At the moment there are 4 SIR's tickets they have not responded to
  5. Shaun Pember Win User

And I have tried several ways to get in touch with them and they never respond, at this point I feel like I'm being ripped of by them, they can cancel my account which stops me cancelling g my subscriptiin
  6. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Shaun P, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you can't sign in to your Xbox Live account because it has been locked and you don't have access to the associated email to get the verification code, I would recommend first regaining access to your email

I'm sorry to hear that your son lost access to his account and is distraught about it.
    Although I cannot access specific accounts or provide direct technical support, I can recommend some suggestions for regaining access to the account.
    If you do not have access to the email address associated with the account, check to see if an account recovery process is available.
    Visit the login page of the platform or service where the account was created and look for options such as "Forgot your password?" or "Can't access your account?" on the login screen. Follow the steps provided to try to recover your account using alternative methods, such as answering security questions or providing additional information.

In some cases, you may be required to provide additional information or identification documents to prove that you are the owner of the account. This may include personal information, such as full names, dates of birth, associated phone numbers, credit card numbers related to the account, among others.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though... - Similar Threads - cancel live cant

2. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  3. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  4. My Xbox live subscription is canceled but my disc wont work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox live subscription is canceled but my disc wont work.: I've purchased Xbox Gamepass a while ago and downloaded Minecraft from it. After some time, I purchased the physical copy of Minecraft and canceled my Gamepass subscription. I've been able to play...
  5. Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order: Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order that I had before August 22nd for the extra pre order bonus you would receive. I contacted live chat support because I wished to change the card I was...
  6. I want to cancel XBOX live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to cancel XBOX live: I'm getting charge for XBOX live so please cancel 6c8c7268-1f98-40fe-9f51-330ae747895c
  7. Cancel Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel Xbox live: Canceling Xbox live with out the system. 8713a220-6d28-49b6-bb02-18fab8682ff6
  8. cant cancel xbox live gold subscrition.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cant cancel xbox live gold subscrition.: i bought a one year subscription by accident and tried all the steps on the microsoft site but cant apply for a refund or cancel, i just get sendt back to the start or get errors and the "AI"...
  9. Cant cancel xbox live auto renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant cancel xbox live auto renew: Hello, I recently bought a xbox live gold card to extend my subscription and chose to turn on auto renew to get 1 month free. I then decided to turn it off but each time I try I get an error...
  10. I cant cancel my xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant cancel my xbox live gold subscription: I tried cancelling it but says contact customer support a1277688-a851-48fb-8962-f6c65a3e1d4a