How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

Discus and support How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Candham Delaossa, Dec 15, 2023.

1. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request

:)

Candham Delaossa, Dec 15, 2023
  2. Candham Delaossa Win User

How to cancel a refund request?

I never got a confirmation email for my refund request an now I can't cancel it what should I do??
  3. KindGryphon Win User

No one here can cancel your refund request as we are all just fellow gamers such as yourself who dont work for Microsoft.

As stated in the first reply of this post to cancel a refund request you can simply reply to the email that you received after you requested the refund, it's the confirmation refund request email.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

To cancel a refund request you can simply reply to the email that you received after you requested the refund, it's the confirmation refund request email.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft for I can cancel my refund request please help

Hi there Candham, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you. I'll be happy to help.

Just to confirm, in which status does the game refund request appear through the following link?

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

If the refund already shows as approved, it means the transaction has been completed, although the funds might not have reached your bank account yet. Typically, it takes approximately 3 to 5 bussines days for the money to appear in your bank as it processes. Once a refund is approved, the request cannot be canceled, but you can rest assured that when you receive your refund, you can repurchase the game if you wish.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum we are just gamers like you trying to help and guide other players. We don't have access to other accounts.

I appreciate your understanding and If you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Cancelling a refund

I see. It's fine. You received an email confirmation with a reference number from your refund request, right? If so, you just need to reply there and state that you want to cancel the request.
Thema:

How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

1. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft... - Similar Threads - cancel refund request

2. cancel the refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cancel the refund request: I would like to cancel the refund request How can I do that? 67239b4a-bf16-46d2-9b03-cec6cbc650fc
  3. How do I cancel a refund request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel a refund request?: I want to cancel a refund request how do I do it? d80e15d4-55fc-4023-8bc1-d6d8a159493e
  4. Cancel Refund Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel Refund Request: So I saw somewhere you could cancel a refund request by replying to the email for the refund how long does that usually take cause I don't wanna return the game I've decided...
  5. Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it?: Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it? 80a751a0-3160-46d7-a473-c714cbc9db2f
  6. How to cancel a refund request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to cancel a refund request?: Does anyone know how to cancel a refund request as I no longer want to refund my in app purchase. 81333e3e-1478-4e3b-949d-2a683cb5ff6c
  7. How to cancel a refund request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to cancel a refund request?: I have requested a refund for my in-game purchase but I would like to cancel the refund. 7919c777-cbe5-4654-9c7c-850dd40c23fb
  8. Cancel a refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel a refund request: Refunded a item because it didn't show up after a day but just received 9cfa7b08-65fc-4e4c-8eee-18a8b9578611
  9. I sended a refund cancel request. What do i do now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sended a refund cancel request. What do i do now?: I sended a cancel refund email. What do i do now? 16ebf34f-cb8e-474d-932b-54a9e7bce808
  10. How do I cancel a refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel a refund request: I refunded a game on accident and I dont want it to be refunded d476e978-7dcd-435b-b4d5-5fccab9032f3