How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again

Discus and support How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get my xbox live going 22feb0d5-ec35-46a7-97b3-1dd67d7c8c6c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elijahwascom, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Elijahwascom
    Elijahwascom Guest

How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again

How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get my xbox live going

:)

Elijahwascom, Nov 25, 2020
  2. AllAlexi Win User

Hi,

You can run Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass alongside each other.

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold so does not need the Gold subscription. If you attempt to buy Xbox Live Gold whilst you have an active Ultimate subscription, it will convert the Gold to Ultimate (as Gold is included in that package).

If you would like to cancel any of your subscriptions sign in to the Microsoft account linked to your Gamertag on your

Services & Subscriptions
    page. From there you can select Manage next to the subscription you want to cancel and then Cancel subscription.

Once your Game Pass Ultimate subscription has ended, you can apply Gold to your account again.

Hope that helps :)
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

Gamepass and Xbox Live Gold are two separate things. So you CAN cancel Gamepass and be just fine and have your Xbox Live Gold. However, if your subscription is for Gamepass Ultimate (which is the all-in-one) you cannot. Canceling that would then in turn
    cancel everything.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Want to switch from xbox live gold family to just plain xbox live gold one person. HOW????

How do I cancel a Gold Family Pack membership?

For information about how to cancel your membership, see
    Cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

-

Once the membership has been cancelled or run out you can go to a regular Gold membership.
  5. RupenDewan Win User

Can I use Xbox Ultimate on my XBOX 360 as xbox Live Gold

Thanks Jesse. So in summary, Xbox Gamepass ultimate subscription contains Xbox Live Gold but, still I cannot use it on my Xbox 360. I guess I don't have an option to cancel the subscription and, get a standalone Xbox Gold.

Appreciate your prompt response.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Services and Subscriptions glitching

I logged in and took a look at my services and subscriptions. I was surprised to see OneDrive listed along with the services I do subscribe to, xbox live and xbox gamepass. The Onedrive section says I pay a reoccurring subscription of $9.99 a month. I never
    subscribed to that, so I clicked on the manage link in the onedrive section. Instead of my onedrive subscription displaying, my xbox gamepass subscription is displayed. I try to access my onedrive subscription many times, and always the gamepass subscription
    pops up. Hovering over the link, I can see the the URL to the onedrive subscription and the URL to the gamepass subscription both point to the gamepass subscription. Thinking that this is just an error on the site, I replace the section of the url that says
    gamepass with onedrive, and finally I'm in the onedrive subscription section! I cancel my subscription to onedrive, and then return to my services and subscriptions....and gamepass has now been canceled! I tried all of this using Edge and Chrome. What is going
    on!

There doesn't seem to be a category for an issue like this, so I hope someone can direct me where to go with this problem.

Thank you
    Looks like a bug in the website, if you canceled it and the result was the gamepass canceled so looks like a bug in the website. So that value that appears in not the onedrive but the gamepass. The best with contact the support like was said above, and see
    if you can get back the gamepass trough the support chat.
Thema:

1. How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again - Similar Threads - cancel gamepass subscription

2. Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with: so i recently started game-sharing with this friend of mine. However he has a subscription already which is xbox live core, and i wanted to game share game pass ultimate with him so if i cancel...
  3. Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...: I used to have GamePass Ultimate, but since I didn't really played that many games, I cancelled my suscription and purchased my games on black friday. And all the other games work fine, except...
  4. starfield crashes to dashboard at loading, suggestions other than canceling gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    starfield crashes to dashboard at loading, suggestions other than canceling gamepass?: I like Starfield. A lot. But I don,t need the aggrivation. There is no error message. XBox X just dumps Starfield from the load last save screen to the Xbox dashboard. Started a few days ago. I am...
  5. How can I cancel gamepass subscription when I’ve been locked out my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel gamepass subscription when I’ve been locked out my account?: Locked out of my account, can’t recover it because it’s connected to my old phone number. Lost all my digital possessions, saved game files and gamer score from the last 20 years. Can’t cancel my...
  6. Xbox UI changes: have cancelled my Gamepass sub in protest. Here's why.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox UI changes: have cancelled my Gamepass sub in protest. Here's why.: This may sound extreme, but I've just cancelled my Gamepass Ultimate sub in protest at the invasive and intrusive advertising on my Xbox dashboard. I was actually surprised how, well, hurt and...
  7. I cancelled my gamepass a while back, but after i buy games it won’t let me play them and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled my gamepass a while back, but after i buy games it won’t let me play them and...: When I buy games and install them without having gamepass, i try to play them and it says i need to have gamepass. i don’t know what to do. 8ff392c2-7a63-4cda-b4b9-c908f6a688f0
  8. If i cancel the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription will my Claud Gaming saves be deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i cancel the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription will my Claud Gaming saves be deleted?: So i justs subscribed to the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. And i wonder what happens when i cancel the subscription for a month and then resubscribe to it. Will my Cloud Gaming saves be there or will...
  9. Cannot resume or cancel download (Xbox Gamepass PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot resume or cancel download (Xbox Gamepass PC): Trying to download Just Cause 4: Reloaded. Noticed it was stuck at 0% when trying to resume or cancel the installation it would be stuck in the queue or perpetually canceling. Already tried most...
  10. How do I cancel my Gamepass Ultimate subscription if I am unable to access my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel my Gamepass Ultimate subscription if I am unable to access my account?: I play on PC and bought the gamepass ultimate subscription. I tried logging in the other day and was unable to because of my password. I tried changing my password a couple times but each time I...