How do I buy Rocket League credits with Xbox Giftcards?

Discus and support How do I buy Rocket League credits with Xbox Giftcards? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I play Rocket League on Xbox, and I wanted to buy credits, so I went to Microsoft.com/redeem (As the gift card said) And I redeemed the code,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lil ZackyX, May 14, 2023.

1. Lil ZackyX
    Lil ZackyX Guest

Hello

I play Rocket League on Xbox, and I wanted to buy credits, so I went to Microsoft.com/redeem

(As the gift card said) And I redeemed the code, suddenly I went to RL to buy credits and sent me to Microsoft Store. It did let me redeem the code, BUT, it said already redeemed, and I know I redeemed it, but now, I can’t buy my credits.

:)

Lil ZackyX, May 14, 2023
  2. Ahmed Hayder Win User

Cannot make purchases

I have a problem too today i bought a 10 dollar gift card and i wanted to buy rocket league credits when i went to the store to buy it wont let me buy with xbox balance how can i fix that
  3. Grapple Tackle Win User

Help setting up 2nd xbox.

Thank you, but let's assume I buy another copy of Rocket League, but not another Xbox Live subscription. When he signs in as himself on my xbox, he will be able to play his copy of Rocket League but how will Xbox Live work?
  4. demonizer andy Win User

Buying rocket league credits

hi there,

unfortunately there is no way to gift credits for the xbox version of the game, the only way to do this would be to trade items between accounts, however you can purchase gift cards either online or at local stores to which you could either give your son
    the physical gift card to redeem or pass him on the code to then buy credits for rocket league, hope this helps.
  5. lorrainemissin Win User

xbox one s digital games WITHOUT subscription

Still a bit confused. I downloaded rocket league and this would not play said buy gold or have code. How do i stop this happening again
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

I can’t buy rocket league credits

Hey leobotelho

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with completing a purchase on your account.

Just to confirm, do you already have funds in your Microsoft account? If you do, and you are unable to complete the purchase using those funds, then we would have to recommend that you contact Xbox Customer Support, as this is a known issue and only they
    are equipped with the necessary tools to assist you further on this.

Please be aware that there is some needed maintenance going on with our services, so we're going to give you the best option for requesting a chat at this time.

From the MS Contact page here https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/, click on Contact support in the browser instead & type the following into the virtual agent chat:

Chat > when it asks you to select your product, choose Xbox > Select your issue, choose Payments & purchases

You should see the option for a chat & we strongly recommend you select it. We tried this out & the chat option is still there, and they'll be able to help you with getting everything set up.

We hope this information helps you out! Please let us know if you have questions/concerns or run into any issues.
Thema:

1. How do I buy Rocket League credits with Xbox Giftcards? - Similar Threads - buy Rocket League

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  4. How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?: I want to preorder the new college football game for my bf and seen there is a package deal with the deluxe version of that game and madden 25. I don’t play those games lol so I don’t know what...
  5. Will Microsoft buy Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft buy Steam?: Hello Microsoft! I've known since last month that the company would be interested in buying Valve, which owns Steam, and this generated a lot of controversy, is this information true? Look what a...
  6. I can’t buy rocket league credits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t buy rocket league credits: when i try to buy credits it brings me to the store and it says add a payment method after i redeemed my code several times already fcbf3cef-241c-4ea4-aea3-db29a24361c5
  7. You got to be kidding me? Why did I buy a Xbox One S with Rocket League and I can't play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You got to be kidding me? Why did I buy a Xbox One S with Rocket League and I can't play...: I'm really miffed here... Why would Microsoft sell a Xbox One S bundle with Rocket League (which costs even more) when you can't even play it? All it's doing is asking me to BUY a 1-month to a...
  8. Can't buy Rocket League

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy Rocket League: For Xbox live, rocket league is free rn. When I go try to buy a copy to have it forever, it says I already own the game in which I don't. I don't want to wait until it goes offsale and I lose...
  9. Rocket League tried to buy keys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League tried to buy keys: hi all ive just tried buying 4 rocket league keys for my son but got error 5 times. now ive just checked my bank and ive been charged for all 5. is there anyway of getting a refund. if so how????...
  10. Rocket League links to a place where users can buy in game items with real life cash and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rocket League links to a place where users can buy in game items with real life cash and ...: Within the game Rocket League there is an ingame menu icon that links to the official Rocket League subreddit. Psyonix staff members are part of the moderator team who runs this reddit page. On...