How do I appeal a denied refund request if I never gotten an email that it was denied

Discus and support How do I appeal a denied refund request if I never gotten an email that it was denied in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's been almost 4 days since my refund request got denied and I haven't gotten an email. 44fa72df-68d1-4b49-884e-58366349be8c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris laird, Dec 31, 2023.

1. Chris laird
    Chris laird Guest

How do I appeal a denied refund request if I never gotten an email that it was denied

It's been almost 4 days since my refund request got denied and I haven't gotten an email.

:)

Chris laird, Dec 31, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Chris, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If your refund has been denied and you haven't received any email informing you of the refund rejection even after 24 hours, and after checking your spam/junk email folder, then I recommend reapplying for the refund but using this alternative link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

If your refund is denied again this time, you should now receive an email informing you of the denial, as this is the only way they have to communicate this information when the refund is requested through that link. When you receive the email, please reply to to it explaining in detail the reasons why they should reconsider their decision and why you believe they should accept it. This is the only way to appeal the rejection and to get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to assist and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or access to refund information of other users.

Thank you for your understanding, and I wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Flight x Qazix Win User

Refunding a digital game within the same day?

I've never gotten a reply.. i just seen it was denied on the status of my appeals under the refund page.. im not sure if that's accurate though because it was changed immediately minutes after i requested it
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Lack of information in game content descriptions.

If you have filled out a refund request and had an email denying the refund, you can appeal by replying to the email.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

Hello Choppah,

There is no way they will be able to swap it out. You would need to do the refund request form posted earlier. If denied then follow up with the email stating it was denied to appeal the decision.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Francia J. Win User

How do I appeal a denied refund request

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but just a friendly reminder that for refund concerns there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the refund team. There is no direct contact with them, only by submitting a refund request and by replying to their email (refund request confirmation and refund decision). To help you, I would recommend replying to their email.
Thema:

1. How do I appeal a denied refund request if I never gotten an email that it was denied - Similar Threads - appeal denied refund

2. Xbox appeal denied?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox appeal denied?: So about 2 days ago i was false reported for an xbox message and got me 6 strikes total the person who reported me thought it would br funny and said they did it as a joke and they didn't really...
  3. Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls: My account got permanently banned and my Xbox I made a mistake not knowing honestly it was wrong to refund things it’s on me for not reading everything on the rules etc but I’m hoping I can get it...
  4. My Gamertag was falsely suspended for inappropriate content, and Xbox Support denied my appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag was falsely suspended for inappropriate content, and Xbox Support denied my appeal: I've had the same Gamertag for around 15 years, since I first got an Xbox 360. I've never once had an issue with my Gamertag, then on 11/20 I was subjected to a suspension and a forced change of...
  5. Suspended for 8 days and my appeal was denied

in XboX Insiders
    Suspended for 8 days and my appeal was denied: My friend was joking around and he reported me and he actually clicked it and my appeal got denied, any way I can submit another appeal? submitted by /u/One_Patient_381 [link] [comments]
  6. Why was my refund denied? No way to appeal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my refund denied? No way to appeal?: I requested a refund and was denied due to hitting limits for the year. I have never requested a refund ever before though. I have seen the same questions and answer is reply to the email. I also...
  7. Appeal denied refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Appeal denied refund request: I have been denied a refund for a digital game. This game is a pre order, and is not currently released, therefore I have had zero gaming time on the product. The pre order was purchased more...
  8. Need a way to appeal denied refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a way to appeal denied refund: I requested a refund for a game purchased yesterday that I haven’t played yet. I checked the status and it shows as declined. I would like to appeal this but there is no way to contact anyone...
  9. Confusion about denied refund request, and how do I appeal a refund if I didn't get an email?

in XBoX on Windows
    Confusion about denied refund request, and how do I appeal a refund if I didn't get an email?: Recently I purchased a game, Armored Core VI Deluxe Edition, and tried it out for only a couple of hours at most, because I tried the game and didn't enjoy it I then requested a refund the same...
  10. How do i appeal a denied refund??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i appeal a denied refund??: I bought a digital game 30/07/2023, downloaded it and played it for less than an hour to realise it was not working correctly. Kept lagging out and crashing to the desktop. I asked for a refund...