How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

Discus and support How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A banned user, Jan 11, 2024.

1. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account? [​IMG]

***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Assistive features***

:)

A banned user, Jan 11, 2024
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Banned xbox account but cannot see any any active suspensions in history

My account was banned in 2011 and now when I sign into the enforcement history to view the suspension it's blank. According to the enforcement history, I have no active suspensions or enforcement history. Yet I'm signed into my banned account.

I've wanted to attempt to appeal it, as it's been quite a long ban now for what it was banned for.

Any help?
    Once it has been longer than 12 months, you cannot submit an appeal. That and the enforcement team website didnt exist back in 2011 (thats when they used a forums page) so because of that it wont show the suspension from 2011
  3. A banned user Win User

How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

Edit: Never mind, there's an email about the account being banned over a decade ago, suppose it's too late for any action regarding it

1. How are you notified of an Enforcement action? Is it through email message, notification on the Xbox Console, message from Xbox or feature-specific message on your Xbox console?

Attempting to sign in to xbox.com on PC
    [​IMG]

Also can't sign into the xbox app on PC or Halo MCC

2. Is your account under an Xbox family group? If yes, an email is also sent to the organizer of your family group.

No

3. Are you able to sign in your Microsoft account through the account page without an error? Sign in your account here: https://account.microsoft.com

and tell us if you are getting an error message.

No error message here, can sign in normally and view the account page

4. Can you try to use different device or browser and sign your account and see your enforcement history to check for your enforcement action?

On Firefox support.xbox.com never loads
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello A banned user,

Thank you for your prompt response.

It appears that the suspension has started a long time ago and submitting a case review was not applicable. Thanks to the information as well from ngocphi.

To help prevent this from happening again and if you have new account, take time to read the articles provided in the links below. This will help us identify the do's and don'ts to help keep Xbox network as safe and welcoming environment for all players.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

5. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that your account is banned and is not showing in your Enforcement history. Let us check on this and see on what we can do to help address your concern.

Before we proceed any further, we would like to set your proper expectation that customer support including here in community forum can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. This is mainly handled directly by Xbox safety team, and you can appeal by using case review process depending on the enforcement action on your account.

As per description, the enforcement action is not showing in your enforcement history. Allow us to ask few questions to help us further isolate the issue.

1. How are you notified of an Enforcement action? Is it through email message, notification on the Xbox Console, message from Xbox or feature-specific message on your Xbox console?

2. Is your account under an Xbox family group? If yes, an email is also sent to the organizer of your family group.

3. Are you able to sign in your Microsoft account through the account page without an error? Sign in your account here: https://account.microsoft.com

and tell us if you are getting an error message.

4. Can you try to use different device or browser and sign your account and see your enforcement history to check for your enforcement action?

For your reference on the types of Xbox Enforcement actions and how you are notified, see the links below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. ngocphi Win User

If it over a year then you can't appeal

Also noted any suspension before 2015 would be based on the OLD forums and wouldn't show up on the updated website and also as mentioned since it ia over a year old there is no appeal
Thema:

1. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account? - Similar Threads - appeal ban are

2. No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?

in XBoX on Windows
    No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?: please help someone, there is no appeal button, no option anywhere. no contact email or phone number. I have been suspended for 48 hours for posting this in LFG "FLASH SALE, Maps 25©aps each,...
  3. How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?: How to appeal my console is banned for no reason, i don't know what I've done why my console is banned? I checked my account there's no active suspensions. 029d44c6-f23e-4ba7-a15d-c03a66f29f17
  4. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  5. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  6. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  7. Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed: More of a statement then a question, I hate how I have a gamer pic with absolutely nothing wrong, or inappropriate, but Microsoft bans all my online activity that I [mod removed] pay real money I...
  8. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  9. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  10. False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal: Hi! It seems like I have gotten a false ban from Xbox Live and Im unable to submit an appeal, as the enforcement system doesn't even give me an option to do so. The comment was "cut yourself...