How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?

Discus and support How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My kids are under my primary account. When they try to access the cloud gaming, it tries to make them sign up for ultimate. Is there a way to allow... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jdo1516, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Jdo1516
    Jdo1516 Guest

My kids are under my primary account. When they try to access the cloud gaming, it tries to make them sign up for ultimate. Is there a way to allow them to access the ultimate subscription through my subscription since they are all linked under my account so they can utilize cloud gaming? We are using iOS.

Thanks!

:)

Jdo1516, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Jdo1516, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It's important for you to know that Xbox Cloud Gaming is a feature included with the Game Pass Ultimate subscription that cannot be shared with other accounts. This means that you can only play in the Cloud with the Microsoft account on which the subscription was purchased and not with other accounts.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum we are just players like you trying to guide and help other players.

I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well you have two options first only one child can use YOUR account to access cloud

Sub accounts can only play locally installed games on console or pc

Or you can wait for the upcoming family plan however as they are still tweaking it after the beta there is no timeline for it

MS.has to cut a new.deal with publishers and tweak the pricing to make it worth it for publishers and consumers previously it was 3x the cost of regular ultimate However it was quite popular in the 7 regions they tested it in
  4. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft and Xbox Game Pass Fraud by Customer Support

Ultimate also works on pc

You just get the pc libraries and the cloud play

Gamepass for console.has xbox games

Gamepass for.pc.has pc.only games

Gamepass ultimate has.both and cloud play

You can't access console.games on pc unless cloud

Same.with console.can't access pc games part of ultimate
  5. Jamie Sanger Win User

Game Pass and Family Accounts

Gamepass ultimate or gamepass only?

Xbox gamepass ultimate is allows for.multiplayer

Gamepass does not hence why it's cheaper

If you.did 3 months for.1 dollar deal thats only gamepaSs

And you would've.had to have gold .

separately to play games online

Gamepass allows you to download games.but not.play multiplayer

And cloud gaming is only available to the subscriber of gamepass ultimate not sub accounts until the family plans come out supposedly this summer
    Thanks ngocphi, yes I have Game Pass Ultimate.

On the kids accounts it used to let them download games and play them but now it asks in their accounts to subscribe to game pass.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

I bought game pass to play with my friends and i now need another subscription! This is terrible. And i want my money back! I am only 9 years old.

gamepass is just that, it gives access to the games in gamepass, for online play you need gold on console, if you get gamepass ultimate then you get gold, gamepass, ea access and cloud gaming in one sub.
Thema:

1. How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming? - Similar Threads - allow kids access

2. I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!: Please I have Six Xbox gift card that I want to redeem nor of it is working I can redeem it 405fac39-00c1-4c99-ae57-2b7056512746
  3. My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.: My xbox has been having these problems for many years such as it saying I have 0 friends in my friends lists even though It shows them in xbox app, another problem is that I don't get any...
  4. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  5. Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...: This has been ongoing for about a month. Every time I shut my Xbox Series X down, the next time I turn it on it has disconnected from Wi-Fi and when I go to the Network settings it shows no...
  6. Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.

in XboX Insiders
    Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.: When trying to start a broadcast I get an error that tells me: "This game does not allow live streaming". The error is reported and occurs in Series S. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends: I have read multiple tutorials, and as per microsoft you have changed the GUI for family safety. There is no "content restriction" site anymore on family safety. This is where It was recommended...
  8. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  9. I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...: I had an email address that I have deactivated because it is old. However my two kids are connected as family members and I want to remove them off the deactivated account so I can add them as...
  10. Allow my 7 year old kid to join our Minecraft Bedrock server!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Allow my 7 year old kid to join our Minecraft Bedrock server!: So my daughter is using a win 10 computer, and when she joined the server, I had to allow here to join the server. The pc told me to log into aka.ms/accountsettings, but i couldn't do that Sign...