How do I allow my child's account to still have access to Ultimate and Game Pass without my...

Discus and support How do I allow my child's account to still have access to Ultimate and Game Pass without my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have screen time limits on my child's account but he just switches to my account when the screen time runs out. If I put a pass key on my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pierredu Plessis1, Mar 5, 2021.

1. How do I allow my child's account to still have access to Ultimate and Game Pass without my...

I have screen time limits on my child's account but he just switches to my account when the screen time runs out. If I put a pass key on my account then it seems he can't access gamepass.

Is there any way to allow child accounts to have access to gamepass and games purchased on gamepass without having the parent account signed in or accessible?

:)

Pierredu Plessis1, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do I allow my child's account to still have access to Ultimate and Game Pass without my profile being signed in?

3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

(Share) Xbox Live

I have Xbox Gold and Game Pass Ultimate on my designated home console. When my friend signs it to her account on my console. She cannot access my Xbox Live gold or Game Pass Ultimate. How can i share these subscriptions?
    Game sharing is only allowed with in households
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

More than one Xbox Console Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass ultimate questions

Hi Jocubed,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have questions in sharing gold and getting game pass Ultimate. The best thing to do is set your

home console
    on B. This will allow the child to play with you when you play on console A. This also answers the other questions. When you upgrade to Game pass Ultimate the gold gets converted to Ultimate time, which is included in game pass Ultimate. You
    will still have access to all games with gold as you will still have Xbox live gold. Here is a

game pass ultimate faq
    for more information on that. The Ultimate included, xbox live gold, game pass for console, and game pass for PC. You will be able to access all this from console A on your profile.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Game share player perks from Game pass

6. Vanessaez Win User

Do I need to remove my sons account from family?

Hi Matt B, My name is Vanessa, an independent advisor, and I'm here to guide you on your case.

Yes, you need to remove your child's account from the family in order for them to use their Xbox Game Pass Core subscription. When a child account is in an adult's family, it inherits access to the adult's Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. In this case, your child is inheriting your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, which allows you to play games on two consoles at the same time.

If you remove your child's account from the family, you will need to re-configure it as an adult account. This will allow you to assign them an Xbox Game Pass Core subscription, which only allows you to play games on one console at a time.

To remove your child's account from the family, follow these steps:

Sign in to your Xbox account on the Xbox website.
    Click on the "My Family" menu.
    Search for your child's account and click on "Remove."
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
    Once you have removed your child's account from the family, you can assign them an Xbox Game Pass Core subscription. To do this, follow these steps:

Sign in to your child's account on the Xbox website.
    Click on the "My Account" menu.
    Click on "Subscriptions."
    Click on "Add a subscription."
    Select "Xbox Game Pass Core."
    Enter the Xbox Game Pass Core subscription code.
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
    Once you have assigned the Xbox Game Pass Core subscription to your child's account, the games should appear as available to play. If they do not, it is possible that you will need to uninstall the content that they downloaded and re-download it through Xbox Game Pass Core.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
Thema:

How do I allow my child's account to still have access to Ultimate and Game Pass without my...

1. How do I allow my child's account to still have access to Ultimate and Game Pass without my... - Similar Threads - allow child's account

2. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...
  3. What is the best way to set up a child's Xbox account to allow time limits and for him to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the best way to set up a child's Xbox account to allow time limits and for him to...: Forgive me if this has been answered, I was unable to find a satisfactory answer after much time spent researching the topic... About a year ago, my son got an Xbox. I think it is an Xbox One S....
  4. Xbox series x will not allow sign in to child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series x will not allow sign in to child account: I just got my kid a new series S for Xmas. Set it up as my home console, since I don't have any others, added his account as the child account, and then signed him in and set it to default sign...
  5. How do I allow a Child Xbox Account to Upload Custom Gamerpics?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I allow a Child Xbox Account to Upload Custom Gamerpics?: Hello, Recently I’ve connected with Xbox help for a different issue and because of how our family works, we don’t have our Microsoft accounts connected via family. I was told to make another...
  6. Allow my child to play with brother with his own account

in XBoX on Windows
    Allow my child to play with brother with his own account: Hi, I purchased the game Minecraft Dungeons twice, so that I could install it on two different devices at home and my children could play co-op together. The thing is that one of the copies of...
  7. Family Safety/child account suggestion: Allow parents to meter the $$ in child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Safety/child account suggestion: Allow parents to meter the $$ in child account: I realize that I can approve/reject purchases, but what I'd like to be able to do is give my kids an allowance, in addition to that. E.g., automatically give them $20/month. Or, retract money if...
  8. Does anyone know how to allow in Minecraft in app purchases for a child account on a Kindle...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to allow in Minecraft in app purchases for a child account on a Kindle...: Recently got a Kindle Fire 10 Kids edition and my kid is using Minecraft. Someone on this forum recently showed me how to set up Minecraft within the FreeTime environment for my kid and allows us...
  9. Change Child Account to allow Third-Party apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Change Child Account to allow Third-Party apps: My son is trying to link Xbox account to Discord but is getting the message: Something went wrong Your parent has blocked access to games and apps that aren’t published by Microsoft. If you want...
  10. Allow child accounts on two family XBOX (One and One X) without parent account connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow child accounts on two family XBOX (One and One X) without parent account connected: Hi, I have two xbox (XBOX One and XBOX One X). The XBOX One X is setup as my default XBOX device. On this one, my child can connect with their child account (as members of my family group).On...