How do I allow a friends voice to be shared

Discus and support How do I allow a friends voice to be shared in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am live streaming on youtube using PC gamepass app to play Redfall and OBS to capture and transmit the stream to Youtube. How do I allow my friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by william preston1, May 10, 2023.

1. How do I allow a friends voice to be shared

I am live streaming on youtube using PC gamepass app to play Redfall and OBS to capture and transmit the stream to Youtube. How do I allow my friends voice to be shared when we are using the xbox voice chat feature

:)

william preston1, May 10, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi william preston1,

Thank you for bringing this to the Xbox Community Forum and hope all is well today.

We understand that you are trying to live stream on YouTube using Xbox app on PC to play Redfall and OBS to capture. Your question now is "How can your friends share their voice using the Xbox voice chat feature.

We would like to share to you this article about using Xbox Game Bar and check its features.

[​IMG]

We await your response.

We will be happy to accompany and help you.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi william preston1,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  4. ​Jamie​ Win User

How can I use my voice in my friends twitch stream?

Everyone in the party needs to give permission for their audio to be used for the broadcast. Go to the Party menu, select “Party Settings”, and set “Allow Your Voice to Be Shared” to “Always Allow”. But you're friends need to allow that themselves.
  5. MaggotKing18 Win User

Things i would like to see

So add a option to allow voice to be heard in recorded/streamed video. PC gamers have been able to do this for years now and if this truly is "next gen" I feel we should not be so limited in what we are allowed to do and share.
  6. SeaBasstian9898 Win User

Xbox live gold sharing not working

Gotcha, but the part i dont understand is how is my other friend able to Gold share with him. Unless xbox only allows you to Gold share with one person.
Thema:

1. How do I allow a friends voice to be shared - Similar Threads - allow friends voice

2. Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?: I play on a Switch, I bought Minecraft on my switch and Have a Microsoft account. I already tried to reset my switch and redo the wifi router. I don’t understand, I play Minecraft on a switch and...
  3. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  4. I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends: I have read multiple tutorials, and as per microsoft you have changed the GUI for family safety. There is no "content restriction" site anymore on family safety. This is where It was recommended...
  5. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  6. Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend: So I bought halo for my friend and we have not been able to join each other. We both play on steam and have tried connecting through steam the xbox app and in game itself. Everytime I go to join...
  7. Allow pc users to share game clips with friends on Xbox, and vice versa.

in XboX Insiders
    Allow pc users to share game clips with friends on Xbox, and vice versa.: currently can't share game clips with friends on Xbox from pc, also, can't receive game clips from Xbox friends to pc. why is game clip sharing not available between the two when Xbox literally...
  8. Can you allow me send a three minute video game clip from my gallery to my friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you allow me send a three minute video game clip from my gallery to my friend?: Hi! I’m Vince. I would like to send a video clip to my friend Junko SSG but I can’t cause I can’t share videos from my phone gallery. Is there any way I can send the three minute video clip to...
  9. Why cant I unblock my friend Xbox just won't allow me any way to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I unblock my friend Xbox just won't allow me any way to fix?: It won't let me unblock my friend is there a fix to this anyone? edb7ce27-4a83-44bd-9829-2d32ad8e1e9d
  10. How can I get minecraft on Xbox one to allow my son to interact with his friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I get minecraft on Xbox one to allow my son to interact with his friends: ,My son can play with friends on fortnite. On Xbox one. I got him minecraft and we cannot figure out how to allow him to play it with one of his fortnite friends. I tried to get him the ultimate...