how do i add playstation network friends on xbox live

Discus and support how do i add playstation network friends on xbox live in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i am trying to add PSN friends on Xbox live so I can play with them on Minecraft windows 10. I don't see an option tho.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by pikachugaming1627, Feb 22, 2022.

1. how do i add playstation network friends on xbox live

i am trying to add PSN friends on Xbox live so I can play with them on Minecraft windows 10. I don't see an option tho.

:)

pikachugaming1627, Feb 22, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Pikachugaming1627, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You need to ask their Gamertag to do so.

1. In Minecraft, select Play.

2. Select the Edit button next to the Realm.

3. Select the Members button.

4. Select the Find friends button. Enter your friend's Gamertag into the field and press Enter. Select the Add Friend button.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

they will have an xbox account that is linked to their psn account, they just need to let you know what it is then search for them and add as friends as normal.
  4. Chris123WW Win User

How is Madden 12 and its online community?

how many people are usually on this game a night? how do the numbers compare to xbox live and playstation network?
  5. Chris123WW Win User

Xbox Live Online Gamer Numbers and Community?

so what are you saying here? do more people play xbox and xbox live or playstation and playstation network? which is more popular?
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Activision has your support?

This is all on Activision and how their matchmaking system works. It has nothing to with Microsoft (Xbox Live) or Sony (Playstation Network).
Thema:

1. how do i add playstation network friends on xbox live - Similar Threads - add playstation network

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  7. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  8. Can you add the YouTube Music App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you add the YouTube Music App: Hi, my question is can you put the YouTube music app just like Spotify. de8f61f9-8582-4112-b9cc-020bc3022846
  9. Will Xbox ever add any thing equivalent to the PlayStation platinum trophy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox ever add any thing equivalent to the PlayStation platinum trophy?: I’ve been achievement hunting on another account but I’ve always wanted something to show that I have fully completed a game and I want Xbox to add something similar to the platinum, is it...
  10. How do I add Playstation players on microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I add Playstation players on microsoft: How do I add a ps4 user on microsoft? bad6b225-1749-4815-b975-20def7786c0b