How do i add my child to my xbox live gold account? He has xbox one s

Discus and support How do i add my child to my xbox live gold account? He has xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i add my child to my xbox live gold account? He has xbox one s 0d00e799-6db1-4beb-bcc1-eb9a5f6943f2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrentConway, Jan 2, 2020.

1. BrentConway
    BrentConway Guest

:)

BrentConway, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Peter_witty Win User

Gold won't work with game sharing on either profile

The live gold subscription is on my father's account he has Xbox one s and I have Xbox series s
  3. Marion F Baby Win User

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Family-Online-Safety/child-accounts/add-family-member-on-xbox-one
  4. mitchell3029 Win User

Xbox Live ?

Thanks for replies. Our current set-up is as follows:

Xbox One console - designated as 'My home xbox'. I currently pay an xbox live gold subscription for this. However, I have set up an account in my youngest sons name on this console but when he tries to sign-in to Fortnite it says he requires an xbox live
    subscription.

Xbox One S console - played on by my oldest son. He has purchased a 12 month xbox live gold subscription for his account on this console. I am able to control his screen time via my Microsoft family account.

I do not play on either of these xbox but I wish to control my children's use.

firstly, I want my youngest son to play on a child account so I can control screen time. Secondly, I do not want to pay too many xbox live gold subscriptions!

Hope this makes sense, any advice would be much appreciated, thanks
  5. Armydoodrules Win User

How do I link my child's account to mine?

I am having the same problem. We need to add our child account to ours. My sons XBOX Gold ran out. I am trying to renew the membership. Keep trying to do so on his account, but it keeps on saying "pending".

His account isn't on mine when I sign in at all.

HOW DO WE ADD AN EXISTING CHILD ACCOUNT?

I can figure out all the rest once he's added.

I hear that Sony is far easier to do than this. XBOX has been a nightmare
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Multiple xboxs

You could do it with two Xbox Live accounts and two lots of the games. Their are four of you, depending on how many consoles (Xbox Ones) you are thinking of adding, depends on how to do it. If you have four consoles, for instance, you have Xbox Live Gold,
    so set child 1's console as your Home Xbox. They can then use your Xbox Live Gold and access your copies of the game. You set child 2 up with Xbox Live Gold, plus the second copy of the games and set child 3's console as Home Xbox. Child 2 and yourself can
    sign in on your own Xbox and use Xbox Live and the games you have.

Here is more information on Home Xbox: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
Thema:

1. How do i add my child to my xbox live gold account? He has xbox one s - Similar Threads - add child live

2. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  3. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  4. child's account connecting Xbox profile with Xbox live account to add friends for my child...

in XBoX on Consoles
    child's account connecting Xbox profile with Xbox live account to add friends for my child...: Hello, Over the past few weeks I've spent several days trying to figure this out. Using Minecraft on a Switch. Wanted to allow my son to play with friends. My understanding is that if friends...
  5. how to add child to xbox live without a console so that minecraft realms work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to add child to xbox live without a console so that minecraft realms work?: We're trying to use Minecraft PE to connect to a realm. The child account was created from Minecraft PE on iOS, the account appears under the parent Microsoft account family, but does not appear...
  6. Xbox Live Child Account Cannot Add Friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Child Account Cannot Add Friends: Hi My son has a Child Account on our Xbox One. He has been able to add friends in the past but for the last two weeks has been unable to add any either on the Xbox itself or on Xbox.com. The...
  7. Can't Add Child to Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Add Child to Xbox Live Gold: I've searched forums and spent hours on this issue but still cannot figure it out. I have subscribed to Xbox Live Gold under my Microsoft account and can see it activated on the Xbox 360. I have...
  8. Cannot add child to XBox Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add child to XBox Live.: Cannot add child to XBox Live. They already have an offline profile and gamer tag but will not allow me to update it to XBox Live. This worked okay for older child on 22 Jan but does not work...
  9. Dumb question....I'm new to the xbox live for 360 and want to add a child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dumb question....I'm new to the xbox live for 360 and want to add a child account: I can't find any directions or FAQ's on actually how to do this. Any step by step instructions are appreciated. 7e013b84-1b6d-4c49-b1fc-fe697faa5063
  10. Need to add child to XBOX Live account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to add child to XBOX Live account.: Ive deleted my son off of the family and every time he trys to add him back it says xbox live sign up is not available 7bf242b8-9cdf-4f18-bdf8-8532508ed18d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to add child to xbox live gold