How do I add my account to a second-hand Xbox that has an access key?

Discus and support How do I add my account to a second-hand Xbox that has an access key? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a second-hand Xbox One S off of somebody and they have an access key on it (which I don’t know and they won’t reply to me) is there any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Geo1_0707, Sep 15, 2023.

1. Geo1_0707
    Geo1_0707 Guest

I just bought a second-hand Xbox One S off of somebody and they have an access key on it (which I don’t know and they won’t reply to me) is there any possible way to gain access to the Xbox so I can sign into my account and use it?

:)

Geo1_0707, Sep 15, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. 혁진김 Win User

Minecraft windows 10 Edition Product key stolen?

No that is not the problem the person who has used my gift key is not me i have no hands on that account.

Something went wrong with microsoft's key protection and someone else got their dirty hands on my key.

That is the problem... Why cant microsoft delete a minecraft gift key on the other persons account?
  4. KristianLeventis Win User

Xbox guest key issues

Thank you for enquiring my question however my issue is that i cannot sign into an adult account on the xbox which is required to change or remove a guest key- and i cannot access the guest key because iv forgotten it which is required to add an adult
    account.
  5. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Moving game history to a new account

To do this, there is a few steps you have to take before hand in order to add a new account to the system.

1. Simply create a new Microsoft account.

2. Once this is set up, go to "Add or Switch," and select the "+ Add New."

3. Enter in the necessary information from the newly created Microsoft account, enter in the gamertag you want, and you should be set (It'll give you a few prompts on how you wanna set things up with the system.

Your son should still be able to access his account via the Profile & System section. All he'll have to do is press "Add or Switch" to switch back to his account in case your account is still logged into the system.

Lastly, all of the games and Xbox Live Gold should be accessible on your account if you and your son both use the same Xbox. If you ever end up getting a second Xbox, this is a guide on how to set up the main console as the home console for the second device
    (Guide can be found
    here
    ).
  6. McDaddyTree Win User

How do add a second xbox one to my account

If you're trying to add your account to another Xbox you only need to login with your Microsoft account and everything syncs. If you're trying to add another account to your Xbox it'd be the same. Just login to that account on your Xbox. If you're attempting
    to accomplish something else we'd need more information about what you're trying to do.
Thema:

1. How do I add my account to a second-hand Xbox that has an access key? - Similar Threads - add account second

2. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

in XboX Insiders
    ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind...
  3. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  4. Add a second person to my Game Pass Account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add a second person to my Game Pass Account: Hello, At 61 years of age, whilst computer literate, i am a dead set "Gammer Dummy". I am in hospital ATM and want to add a young fella I met here to have a separate "profile" so we can challenge...
  5. Unable to add second account to XBOX One S after factory reset..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add second account to XBOX One S after factory reset..: Xbox One S wouldn’t allow me to log in, did all the trouble shooting power down, update, soft reset, hard reset, factory restore. Was able to add the primary acct using the Xbox app on cellphone...
  6. How to add second account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to add second account: I have two accounts under one email and can not add both to new xbox console. Was fine on last one, won't work on new one 9e29a9be-2401-4f13-b476-21e540ba6225
  7. How do add a second xbox one to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do add a second xbox one to my account: How do I adda second xbox to my account ee6f1290-7207-48a1-9de4-2448d9e58c82
  8. Unable to add second amount of money to childs account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to add second amount of money to childs account: Hi, This morning I added $10AUD to my childs account. I then tried to add another $10AUD but I've received the following error message: Contact us at Microsoft support We're having trouble...
  9. how do i add a second existing account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i add a second existing account?: i am trying to add a second account to my xbox one but it does not work. this is with the new updated dashboard. any ideas? f78c9bdf-5537-469c-abc0-d3dc521b7407
  10. I want to add a second Xbox Live account to my Xbox One...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to add a second Xbox Live account to my Xbox One...: Hi, my g/f just created her Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360 (so she could save her achievements) and now we are trying to add her new Xbox Live account to my Xbox One but it requires to verify...