HOW do i add friends to send gifts to?

Discus and support HOW do i add friends to send gifts to? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i want to add people and friends to send gifts too but it never gives me a way to do that -- i play this game on my PC (when it is actually working,the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Webtvdude, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Webtvdude
    Webtvdude Guest

i want to add people and friends to send gifts too but it never gives me a way to do that -- i play this game on my PC (when it is actually working,the game not my PC),but i can see no way to add friends to send items too like the keys and power-ups ----
    some help would be nice.

thank you.

:)

Webtvdude, Feb 13, 2018
  2. Sharon1959
    Sharon1959 Guest
    friends

hi all, I have new friends added to my list so how do I send the gifts please?

Sharon1959, Feb 13, 2018
  3. brandiva
    brandiva Guest
    How to add friends in Bingo??

Players have sent me gifts...I see them in "Social" but how do I add them so I can send back??

brandiva, Feb 13, 2018
  4. HOW do i add friends to send gifts to?

Click on your icon in the top right corner of the game. You will be taken into X box live but it may take a few moments. When your page comes up look to the right and up the top of the page is a two people icon. click on this if it is not already highlighted.
    Friends and clubs should be showing and beneath this a box saying find clubs or people. below this a list of people on line at the moment should also be running. If you know the name you want to add as a friend click on the find clubs or people and type
    in the name press search. After a few moments the box to the left should show their details

beside their logo/icon at the top of the box in add friend if you click on this you will add them to your friends list. They should appear in the send keys and send power ups boxes the next time you go to send them. But be aware that sometimes names do
    not appear here. Microsoft have never replied to my queries about a few of my friends who have not appeared there. Hope this helps.

JennineSanders, Feb 20, 2018
  5. click on your user name ( top right corner of screen) then enter exactly as show friends game tag in find friends box

TinglyFlame69, Nov 2, 2018
  6. TinglyFlame69 Win User

click on your user name ( top right corner of screen) then enter exactly as show friends game tag in find friends box
  7. JennineSanders Win User

Click on your icon in the top right corner of the game. You will be taken into X box live but it may take a few moments. When your page comes up look to the right and up the top of the page is a two people icon. click on this if it is not already highlighted.
    Friends and clubs should be showing and beneath this a box saying find clubs or people. below this a list of people on line at the moment should also be running. If you know the name you want to add as a friend click on the find clubs or people and type
    in the name press search. After a few moments the box to the left should show their details

beside their logo/icon at the top of the box in add friend if you click on this you will add them to your friends list. They should appear in the send keys and send power ups boxes the next time you go to send them. But be aware that sometimes names do
    not appear here. Microsoft have never replied to my queries about a few of my friends who have not appeared there. Hope this helps.
  8. HyruleBalverine Win User

How to add friends in Bingo??

I believe that you add friends via Xbox Live (so, you'd look for them via xbox.com and use their profile to add them). Then you can send keys, etc., once per day to each of them. There is a menu option to send gifts to your friends in the same menu that
    you receive the gifts.
  9. Aisha Hamad E r Abdu Win User

I’ve enabled 2fa on Fortnite and it won’t let me gift to anyone

Hi I want to send gift for my friend how can I send it
  10. Listed mia 510 Win User

Child of light

My only question is how do i add a friend on uplay?? Will someone add me so i can send you an Oculi
Thema:

1. HOW do i add friends to send gifts to? - Similar Threads - add friends send

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  4. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  5. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  6. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  7. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  8. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  9. How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.: How to add Friends On minecraft With m u iPad d8b9613e-5d47-4cef-8959-5fb8d98e290f
  10. How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?: I need some help please. I’ve basically enabled everything in privacy and settings to allow my children to play Minecraft together on separate iPads with no luck. I’ve unblocked everything in Xbox...