How do I add a Windows Store game to Mullvad VPN's split tunnel

Discus and support How do I add a Windows Store game to Mullvad VPN's split tunnel in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Heya, so I've been playing ARK: Survival Evolved with my friends, but when they try to connect, they can't join unless I turn off Mullvad VPN. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dakota McFarland, Aug 15, 2023.

1. How do I add a Windows Store game to Mullvad VPN's split tunnel

Heya, so I've been playing ARK: Survival Evolved with my friends, but when they try to connect, they can't join unless I turn off Mullvad VPN. I've tried excluding ARK from the VPN tunneling via Mullvad's built-in split tunneling feature, but when I try to add ShooterGame.exe, it says it doesn't have permission to add ARK, even when I try to add as admin. How do I fix this? Or do I need to exclude a different app, like Xbox Live services? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

Dakota McFarland, Aug 15, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You likely have to exclude gaming services and anything to do with Xbox as well. I personally would just recommend turning it off
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

Mullvad App for Windows
    How to enable split tunneling
    Go to the application settings by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right corner.
    Then click Split Tunneling.
    Click the plus icon on the right side of an app.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  4. Goph3rGold Win User

Go to security settings. Add yourself as the owner instead of trusted installer. Or whatever the current permission user is. Google how to change user permissions through security settings if you need more help. I cannot believe the Xbox ambassadors gave you the advice they gave you
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

When I turn XB1 on, it wont let my wife's laptop connect to her work VPN. Why?

This sounds whether like your modem / router is not able to provide a teredo Tunnel and a VPN connection simultaneously or the VPN software on the laptop checks for any other VPN like connections for security reasons and does not allow the connection if
    it detects some. And the teredo tunneling can be seen as such a connection. So first thing is to ask the IT staff of your wife's work on this issue.
  6. Drew Kasra Win User

Cannot Run Sea of Thieves on Laptop (But Can on Desktop)

I'm not using a VPN server with it.

I tried the things in the reddit post and a couple related MS posts as well (How to enable Teredo windows 10 - Microsoft Community) (Teredo Tunneling Adapter Is Missing - Microsoft Community)

The post there was really for Windows 10 Pro. Do you know what the "Type" should be in Teredo settings for Windows 10 Home? (enterpriseuser for Pro...I've also tried client. "default" makes it "disabled" again).

So ironically, on my home PC, I checked the XBox Networking, and it says Teredo is unable to qualify/server connectivity: blocked, but the game is working just great.

I'm so confused.
Thema:

1. How do I add a Windows Store game to Mullvad VPN's split tunnel - Similar Threads - add Windows Store

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  7. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  8. Can you add the YouTube Music App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you add the YouTube Music App: Hi, my question is can you put the YouTube music app just like Spotify. de8f61f9-8582-4112-b9cc-020bc3022846
  9. I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows: I tried adding a server from Shockbyte, but I am unable to activate either the "Play" or "Save" buttons on the Minecraft Servers tab. I have the correct Name, IP server address, and Port, and the...
  10. I can't add friends or join them on Xbox Windows 10 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't add friends or join them on Xbox Windows 10 Minecraft: I have been trying for a while now and i cannot add my friend, i had him added the other day and everything was perfectly normal, i could join him with no issues and i also add3ed him with no...