How do I add a password to my account and change the email

Discus and support How do I add a password to my account and change the email in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I created a new email to buy a second copy of Minecraft on a new Microsoft account. It did not have me create a password. I unfortunately lost the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angus Kasbach, Aug 11, 2023.

1. How do I add a password to my account and change the email

I created a new email to buy a second copy of Minecraft on a new Microsoft account. It did not have me create a password. I unfortunately lost the email associated with the account, and now I cannot receive the sign in code. Is there a way I can at least have the Minecraft account deleted so I can re purchase the username? I am not sure what to do

:)

Angus Kasbach, Aug 11, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Contact Mojang customer service.
    The attendant can help you delete the account or do it for you. If you have recently purchased your Minecraft account (within the last 30 days) and want to delete it, you must email Mojang requesting a refund. https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811 (Note ) The link being shared is in English and may require translation software to read the page content .

Hope I helped and see you soon
  3. Justine javier Win User

hacked

my epic account was hacked and they changed my email and password, how do I recover it?
    How i back my Facebook account no e-mail access so how i achange the password
  4. temejin77 Win User

xbox email

i need to change my email on my xbox account because i dont know the password how do i do it ??
    Hi

by changing the email this means that you wil create a new account and a new gamertag. you can try to reset the password to create a new password and access to yor account

https://account.live.com/password/reset

hope it helps
  5. geekfather Win User

email compromised

Unless you had someone login to your account then changing your email password would be the only thing you need to do. Did they access your XBOX account? Also would be a very good idea to change your XBOX live password and add the security proofs to your
    account. I have mine set to text me a code in the event someone would ever request a password change to my xbox account.

Changing your XBOX password
    support.xbox.com/.../change-microsoft-account-password

Adding proofs:support.xbox.com/.../add-security-contact-information
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

I can't figure out how to access my account

Do you know the email and password for the account?

If your xbox were to ask you to sign in with the email and password do you know what those are?

If not you can try and recover the account by going to account.live.com/acsr and see if you may have access to the security proofs to reset the password once you do that you can then go in and change the email used to sign in by adding a new email at account.live.com/addassocid
    and add a new email used to sign into the account and then make that new email the primary email address for the account and then remove the old email from the account.

This will only change the email associated with the account any passwords, security proofs, billing addresses will remain the same but those then can be changed by going to account.microsoft.com
Thema:

1. How do I add a password to my account and change the email - Similar Threads - add password account

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. How i can ontroduce a password if i add a new wifi on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How i can ontroduce a password if i add a new wifi on my xbox: I have mi wifi hidden by my router configuration, im trying to connect my xbox series s to it but i cant introduce the password when i select add a new network a9c66460-8f31-42f8-ab0f-15abb079cec7
  4. I want to add my old account, on my Xbox 1 but I forgot the email address and password, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to add my old account, on my Xbox 1 but I forgot the email address and password, but...: I lost my old account due to some technical error and I had to make a new account and I wanted to add my old one, but I forgot the email and password, but I still do know the gamer tag of it, and...
  5. On Xbox you can't add a network as it doesn't ask you for a password so it keeps failing,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox you can't add a network as it doesn't ask you for a password so it keeps failing,...: There is a glitch with the "Add a Network" part of the Xbox Console. If your wifi doesn't show up on the scan or you have it hidden then you cannot go online because the system will only ask for...
  6. friend trying to add my account. is repeatedly asked to reset my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    friend trying to add my account. is repeatedly asked to reset my password: my friend is trying to add my account to her xbox but it asks her to go to account.live.com/password/reset to reset my password. ive reset my password but it still asks her to. how can we fix...
  7. Can I add a device to my account without sharing my username and password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I add a device to my account without sharing my username and password?: My son just got an xbox at his dad's and he wants to set it up using the same profile as he uses here. So he wants the username and password for my (our) Microsoft account. I don't necessarily...
  8. When i try add game and/or app for kid account, after enter password confirmation on my...

in XboX Insiders
    When i try add game and/or app for kid account, after enter password confirmation on my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  9. When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...: So I have tried: unplugging, soft factory reset ( now I can't sign in to any accounts because it won't show password/email prompt when signing in) so far after the core services went back up it...
  10. How do I reset add new account password

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I reset add new account password: I for got the password for add new account please how do I reset it it won't let me add a new account 77d5cc03-58eb-4f6b-9d85-83820a2f1bd9