how do i add a microsoft rewards number while my 30 day locked mode (b/c i changed my email)?

Discus and support how do i add a microsoft rewards number while my 30 day locked mode (b/c i changed my email)? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so i want to redeem an amazon gift card and i contacted ms rewards and they said add a non voip number. How am i suppossed to do that with (and/or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Terminal_Dev, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Terminal_Dev
    Terminal_Dev Guest

how do i add a microsoft rewards number while my 30 day locked mode (b/c i changed my email)?

so i want to redeem an amazon gift card and i contacted ms rewards and they said add a non voip number. How am i suppossed to do that with (and/or without) the 30 day security lock mode on my account?

:)

Terminal_Dev, Jun 23, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Unfortunately there are no other options, in this case you will have to wait until the date indicated.
  3. Terminal_Dev Win User

i can't access additional security options on my account because remember i changed my backup email and now settings are locked until 7/30/23. any other methods using only microsoft rewards?
  4. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I'm happy to help you today.

If you are referring to adding a phone number to sign in to your Microsoft account, you can do it only through this link in the "Advanced Security Options" section

https://account.microsoft.com/security

In case this is not the option that Rewards requires, you can reply to the contact email requesting more information.

I hope the instructions were clear, I will keep an eye out for any questions you may have.

Greetings.
  5. 6f631c2e-d181-4343-9 Win User

hacked account

what about changing my gamer tag back? that costs money, also can i have someone at microsoft change the email back now, cos that 30 day buffer leaves them a buffer time to stop me, i need to compleatly delete the recovery code attached, and unattach the
    security email, and add my one, and my phone number. untill that email is removed, i cant do anything.
  6. lbryanlopez Win User

Info transfer details

i tried to change my phone number because its been a year that I've had a new one and when i tried to change it i got asked for a pin that was going to be sent to my old phone number but i got a option to send a security email to my second email but when i put my information on the email to try and change my number i was told that my information was going to be transferred and i could do anything with my account. I called support and asked for help but i was just told that my account will be locked after 30 days which I don't want. All I wanted to do was change my old phone number to my new one.
Thema:

1. how do i add a microsoft rewards number while my 30 day locked mode (b/c i changed my email)? - Similar Threads - add microsoft rewards

2. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  3. microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on: I bought both ark genesis part 1 and part 2 on my Xbox as the were first released and I have had no problem downloading them before on windows 10 but when I recently tried reinstalling them it...
  4. Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...
  5. trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account: Hello, I’m trying to add a gmail/alias to my Microsoft account but every time I try it always says, “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...
  6. When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...: Is there a fix to this? I would like to redeem my rewards soon. e61a70a0-8bb9-4359-8cbc-23873b0f82cd
  7. Cant add a debit card to microsoft NOR redeem my reward points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add a debit card to microsoft NOR redeem my reward points: I literally feel like microsoft is downplaying me. 1 I CANNOT CONTACT MICROSOFT VIA THE WEB CHAT says im blocked out and shows an error code, ALSO I CANT GET THEM TO CALL ME BECAUSE IT SAYS THE...
  8. Will Microsoft Rewards ever add new rewards in Algeria ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft Rewards ever add new rewards in Algeria ?: I love grinding the Microsoft Rewards points, but the Rewards aren't that much enthusiastic. I would really love if you would like to add more rewards or at least the Microsoft store credit. And...
  9. Microsoft please add Microsoft rewards in morocco even the poorest have Microsoft rewards...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft please add Microsoft rewards in morocco even the poorest have Microsoft rewards...: I m waiting for so long You always say that Microsoft rewards will be available in morocco 8e2b9a86-59c8-44fb-ae90-51bcdb1d990c
  10. Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was...: I have looked up in a few places if i can get free vbucks in Microsoft rewards, but they haven't given me the correct answer. 4f935aab-9ca3-4fa2-8a6d-c750cebc9cb6