How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

Discus and support How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Scarlett Brown, Jun 11, 2024.

1. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch?

:)

Scarlett Brown, Jun 11, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Scarlett, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

From within your Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch console, you'll need to select the "Play" option from the main menu and then navigate to the "Friends" tab. In that tab, you should be able to see an option that says "Find Cross-Platform Friends" where you'll need to specifically input the Xbox gamertag of the person you want to play with.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Minecraft for swith

Nintento Switch is another platform that is NINTENDO and not MICROSOFT platform. So you have to buy any game again.
  4.  ㅤ8 Win User

Xbox marketplace not working

Thanks for the reply I’ve tried this and it works but it switches regions I’m on GB and when I go to the purchase screen it switches to US and asks me to add a payment option then I’m just stuck on an infinite loading screen
  5. LachlanTuckwell Win User

No Xbox live gold while gamesharing

Im not sure how many switches my friend has but I’m certain its around 1-3 switches left. I have 4 switches left on my account.
  6. Alexander Romero1 Win User

Help! I'm trying to cross play Minecraft on my switch with friends, but it won't let me.

Hey Nathan, I’m not getting any errors when we try to connect. Instead, none of my friends show up as playing even though we all are. My PlayStation and Xbox friends are able to see when they are playing, and can easily connect with each other, yet I can’t. We are all on the latest version, and I play on Nintendo Switch. I’m not sure what to do anymore.
Thema:

1. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch - Similar Threads - add friend I’m

2. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  3. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  4. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  5. How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.: How to add Friends On minecraft With m u iPad d8b9613e-5d47-4cef-8959-5fb8d98e290f
  6. How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?: I need some help please. I’ve basically enabled everything in privacy and settings to allow my children to play Minecraft together on separate iPads with no luck. I’ve unblocked everything in Xbox...
  7. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  8. people can’t add me as a friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    people can’t add me as a friend: for the past few days people haven’t been able to add me as a friend. i’ve tried resetting my xbox and deleting my profile and nothing fixes it. it sucks when i make a new friend in a game and add...
  9. I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...: I can't add a friend back because it glitched out and blocked them bdef197a-fe0e-4c56-a93c-b5498ee47524
  10. I currently have Xbox live and I’m trying to add my friend who has a PlayStation 4 to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I currently have Xbox live and I’m trying to add my friend who has a PlayStation 4 to my...: I currently have Xbox live and I’m trying to add my friend who has a PlayStation 4 to my friends profile how do we connect? I tried Activision and that didn’t work for me...