How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is...

Discus and support How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can not verify my account to update with new information and don't have the old info to verify? b1cf698b-aaf7-46ca-b93a-61429a7228bd Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joel Lizer, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Joel Lizer
    Joel Lizer Guest

How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is...

I can not verify my account to update with new information and don't have the old info to verify?

:)

Joel Lizer, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is old information?

Hi Joel! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account.

I just want to clarify, are you able to access your Microsoft account through the account.microsoft.com to verify/change your account security information?

If not, you can try to recover your account through the account recovery web form:

https://account.live.com/ACSR?uaid=eadbff0c96ce4ed9935b7d36f1670425

Note: Account recovery web form is the only way to recover a Microsoft account.

According to a User Myke Ylaya who posted instructions on how to submit a recovery request via the account recovery web form: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/56a5a7e6-c569-4a7f-8d6a-eb8a1355e34d

"You will also need an active alternate email where you can be contacted.

Note: Try to fill out the form on where you frequently use or usually sign in your account.

After submitting the request, you will be contacted on your contact alternate email within 24 hours. You will receive a reset password link that will take you back access to your account."

Note: If you have the 2-step verification feature enabled on your account, the account recovery web form will not work.

In regards to contacting Microsoft Xbox Support, according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. ngocphi Win User

How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is old information?

Old.info.is fine.as it is mostly looking for the original info that was on your account when you first created it
  4. Dj Swertz Win User

Error Downloadable Content has changed - Refund Please.

I couldnt get past the automated system. how did you find someone to talk to?
  5. CaptivityOG Win User

Xbox shows game refunded, account shows purchase completed

How can I talk to an actual agent? The automated system has given me zero help, I've exhausted all resources up until this point.

I found the actual chat, apparently you have to talk to the robot enough for it to recognize it cannot help you. So I'll be getting a call in two hours...awesome right..
  6. NatanNUVO Win User

What happened to the customer support for Xbox?

The case review doesn’t do anything. Every person that I have talked to has told me that their case review gets denied immediately. They get an automated email and that’s it. No actual communication from the enforcement team.
Thema:

1. How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is... - Similar Threads - actually talk someone

2. series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up: as stated, my series s will turn on and 30 seconds or less it turns off. e4f15b1f-85b0-44da-8b22-aa984ffb7a3b
  3. Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.: Hello, following the recent drop of two capes given out via Tik Tok and twitch for Minecraft, I attempted to get these myself too but upon activating the code through Minecrafts website, it...
  4. How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system: I know that xbox its just a modifided windows pc but how is not letting you out of the modifided komi app or something because i tried and I can exit it but why I can’t on Xbox...
  5. Need actual person or phone# 2call 4issues with gift cards? I bought2 cards for each of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need actual person or phone# 2call 4issues with gift cards? I bought2 cards for each of my...: Two $50 Xbox gift cards purchased 4/26/24 by me. Requesting actual human being to speak to that works for Microsoft Xbox billing. Thanks. 2ee59868-a379-401b-86dd-73957532c723
  6. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  7. How do I talk to an actual person about fraudulent charges on my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I talk to an actual person about fraudulent charges on my account?: Someone who isn’t me has spent £50 on gift cards on my account, I have been trying all day to get through to their webchat, but the virtual assistant can’t put me through to a real person and the...
  8. how can i talk to a actual person?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i talk to a actual person?: been trying for 3 hours to reach somebody at Microsoft to dispute a charge that was cancelled with absolutely no luck. b8300050-d697-47b0-9800-baa06513cf37
  9. How do I talk to an actual person!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I talk to an actual person!!: I have tried every method I can think of but still cannot reach a person to talk to about a subscription issue 6c98867d-c6ff-40f0-bcb8-c7d35f79604b
  10. I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...: I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone have a phone number? ca95b36c-b2f1-4e64-8402-89447f03a495