How do I access the Xbox S | X version of Fifa 23, without buying it again after upgrading...

Discus and support How do I access the Xbox S | X version of Fifa 23, without buying it again after upgrading... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had previously preordered and played Fifa 23 on my Xbox One for several months up until and decided it was time to upgrade consoles less than a week... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexR.1_037, Apr 6, 2023.

1. AlexR.1_037
    AlexR.1_037 Guest

How do I access the Xbox S | X version of Fifa 23, without buying it again after upgrading...

I had previously preordered and played Fifa 23 on my Xbox One for several months up until and decided it was time to upgrade consoles less than a week ago. After upgrading my console to the next-gen Xbox S, Marketplace is suggesting I have to buy the game again to access to X | S version.

Shouldn't I be able to get the Xbox series S | X version for free since I preordered the game originally? If so, how do I access this without having to buy the game again?

Please advise! Thanks.

:)

AlexR.1_037, Apr 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: