How do I access the game if I was not given a code?

Discus and support How do I access the game if I was not given a code? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 for my boyfriend as a Christmas gift from the Microsoft store. I was told there would be a code in the email... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Isabelle0515, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Isabelle0515
    Isabelle0515 Guest

I bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 for my boyfriend as a Christmas gift from the Microsoft store. I was told there would be a code in the email that he could use to get to the game but I didn’t receive a code. Just a confirmation number. Will I be able to get this game on his account? Or do I need to get a refund? I bought it on my phone and I need to know how to get it on his Xbox series X.

:)

Isabelle0515, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Isabelle0515 Win User

I don’t think I ordered as a gift. How do I refund and reorder as a gift?
  3. Francia J. Win User

You can request a refund by signing in to https://xbox.com/refunds.

I would recommend waiting for the email from the refund team before re-purchasing the game as a gift. When purchasing the game as a gift you will see the "Buy as a gift" option.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Find the order on your account.Microsoft.com and order history via desktop not phone
  5. ngocphi Win User

Only way for him to get a code if you gifted to him via his xbox account from your accoumt he gets it in a email connected to his ms account please check spam folder

Now if you purchased on your account there won't be a code it would be just on your account

When purchasing the gift it would-ve asked you for the receiving email
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You need to make sure that you purchased the game as a gift and not directly on your account. To check, sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, from there click "order details", if this was purchased as a gift you should see the 25-digit code that you need to give him.
Thema:

1. How do I access the game if I was not given a code? - Similar Threads - access game was

2. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  3. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  4. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  5. Xbox restricted access not allowing me to look at games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox restricted access not allowing me to look at games?: I have my own Microsoft account, not linked to anyone else's and my family safety is not being used. Yet when searching for or trying to get games on the Xbox app and game pass it says I have...
  6. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  7. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  8. Can’t access Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t access Xbox cloud gaming: When I’m trying to access the site even with vpn and on multiple devices I see this message: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.64f01202.1704376092.1654ac67 [img]...
  9. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  10. Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...: Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games with no issues. 7155aeef-7405-408d-b41b-6d616f274c11