How do I access the Discord screen share option?

Discus and support How do I access the Discord screen share option? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I opted in for the update previews but nothing changed. I checked my system's updates but it says it's completely up to date yet I'm still missing that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Scrawnreddit, Aug 26, 2023.

1. How do I access the Discord screen share option?

I opted in for the update previews but nothing changed. I checked my system's updates but it says it's completely up to date yet I'm still missing that option. Can someone please help me figure out what I'm missing here?

submitted by /u/Scrawnreddit
    [link] [comments]

/u/Scrawnreddit, Aug 26, 2023
  2. MILANBIJUMON Win User

it says play minecraft demo when i open my minecraft launcher and it uses my xbox account instead of my microsoft account

btw if u didnt understood what i said if u have discord i can screen share on dms
  3. GeoGeorgica Win User

I redeem "discord&xbox" code (Xbox ultiamte 2 months) and I got xbox game pass for pc...

Nyx Yumi#0001 that's my discord... if you can contact me or someone... I can share screen and I'll show you everything :(
  4. Smwutches Win User

Unable to Access Xbox Ambassador Activities

You would only be able to point in the Ambassador section or join Discord as an Ambassador. The Discord link cannot be shared. Since it looks like you've been removed, you would not be able to access either.
  5. PandalordAH Win User

How do I connect discord and xbox

Enter the "Discord Connections" options and unlink the Xbox account..
    Where do I find options in discord connections?
  6. Panno92 Win User

Xbox Game Pass - PC

Translation:

Xbox Game Pass - PC

Hello, I would like to know how do I redeem Discord Nitro and EA Access game pass for my PC, is there how? I bought it just because of that

-------------

Answer:

Hi, if you bought the gamepass ultimate with the current offer you should receive an email with the codes for EA Access and Discord Nitro, if you will not receive them in few days I suggest you to contact the support here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#2:0:4and
    go to "see other option" -> "see contact options" -> choose the way of contact that you prefer.

You must be logged-in with the account that you used to by the gamepass
Thema:

How do I access the Discord screen share option?

1. How do I access the Discord screen share option? - Similar Threads - access Discord screen

2. Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied: I can’t use my microphone when I open Discord through Edge on my Xbox. This is the same issue that was reported slightly less than a year ago:...
  3. Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls: I tried to join. Discord voice chat on Xbox and it shows a message saying "Link accounts again" I've restarted my Xbox 3 times and relink everything 6 times I'm so frustrated with this too. Why is...
  4. How can i get access to xbox ambassadors discord?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i get access to xbox ambassadors discord?: i am an xbox ambassador and i was invited to the discord but when i go to click the link on [mod removed] it is expired. If Xbox wishes to keep the discord server linked they need to set the link...
  5. How do I access Discord Streaming on XBOX Insider?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I access Discord Streaming on XBOX Insider?: I read that the feature is available for Xbox Insiders so I joined, but I'm not sure how to actually access the feature? Is there a specific program I need to join? submitted by /u/LokenTheAtom...
  6. Trying to get access to discord streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to get access to discord streaming: So when I go to the xbox preview and go to manage all I see is Xbox Update Preview Delta and Omega no Alpha skip ahead idk if i'm just making this more complicatedthen it is or if i don't have...
  7. Xbox Discord Microsoft Edge Microphone Access Denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Discord Microsoft Edge Microphone Access Denied: Essentially whether i enter a discord call through xbox or mircosoft edge on xbox the mic will stay muted. Clicking the unmute button will prompt "microphone access denied" which is determined to...
  8. Lost Access To Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Lost Access To Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One: Had access to Discord Voice Chat on my Xbox. Logged on today to no longer see it there. Any way to get it back? submitted by /u/Mineta05 [link] [comments]
  9. Can’t actually access discord on Xbox ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t actually access discord on Xbox ?: So, I’ve been constantly trying to link my discord and Xbox accounts to use discord on the Xbox and I’m either doing something wrong or it’s just broken for me. Any ideas ? submitted by...
  10. I can't access discord on xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    I can't access discord on xbox series s: I have connected my discord account and joined the insiders program but there isn't any new updates for me. submitted by /u/BOOMBOY900 [link] [comments]