How do I access the Assassin's Creed 3 Infamy DLC on Xbox 360?

Discus and support How do I access the Assassin's Creed 3 Infamy DLC on Xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the base game with its expansions and it does not load or the first chapter of the tyranny of Washington appears, which is infamy, I don't know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heriberto Sebastian, Oct 4, 2023.

1. How do I access the Assassin's Creed 3 Infamy DLC on Xbox 360?

I have the base game with its expansions and it does not load or the first chapter of the tyranny of Washington appears, which is infamy, I don't know if it has to do with the closure of the Ubiplay server or there is just a bug I don't know, I have asked others and if their dlc appears?

:)

Heriberto Sebastian, Oct 4, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Heriberto Sebastian Salazar Cruz,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to add Assassin's Creed 3 Infamy DLC on Xbox 360. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

Please try these steps:

1. Make sure that you have purchased and downloaded the Infamy DLC from the Xbox Live Marketplace.

2. Launch the Assassin's Creed 3 game on your Xbox 360.

3. From the main menu, select "Downloadable Content."

4. Select the Infamy DLC from the list of available content.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the DLC.

6. Once the DLC is installed, you should be able to access it from the main menu or within the game itself.

If you are still experiencing issues with accessing the Infamy DLC, it is possible that there may be a bug or issue with the game. You may want to try contacting Ubisoft support for further assistance.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. h4wkeye0 Win User

Does DLC transfer from the X360 to the Xbox One?

how can i get my dlc for assassins creed 4 black flag from my xbox 360 to transfer too my xbox one
  5. LodgedBonsai923 Win User

Assassin's Creed Unity Xbox One - Digital Code - $1.89

If you know anyone with a half decent PC you can currently get nine Assassin's Creed titles for $15 at Humble Bundle https://www.humblebundle.com/assassins-creed-bundle

The titles are Assassin's Creed: Chronicles China, India, and Russia.

Assassin's Creed 1, 2, Brotherhood, 3 (and King Washington DLC), Liberation, and Unity.

Pretty good deal since Assassin's Creed 3 alone is $19.99 on the Xbox marketplace at the moment.
  6. Darth Arbys Win User

Revolution, Cinematic montage.

Assassin's Creed 3 available for ps3 & xbox 360 rated M for mature.......sorry I had to do it
Thema:

1. How do I access the Assassin's Creed 3 Infamy DLC on Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - access Assassin's Creed

2. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  3. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  4. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  5. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  6. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  7. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  8. One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?: So this is something that’s given me issues in the past and I’ve been having troubles with it now that I’ve upgraded to an Xbox Series X. On my Xbox One, I had 2 profiles under the same email and...
  9. How do I access my Xbox live captures from my Windows 10 PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I access my Xbox live captures from my Windows 10 PC?: How can I access my captures? The console companion app is no longer supported as of 2024. The Xbox App does not show my xbox live captures anywhere, By what method can I view my content? Can...
  10. The Witcher 2 : Assassin of king is not access with Xbox Live Gold ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witcher 2 : Assassin of king is not access with Xbox Live Gold ?: This is two days i can't access in the store on Xbox live Gold? And so i don't download game of this month, The Witcher 2? How many time without store or access to game in the xbox live ? Thanks...