How do I access the 25-charter code for the gift card?

Discus and support How do I access the 25-charter code for the gift card? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just used my reward points to buy a $10 Microsoft gift card. When I tried to use it asked for a 25-charter code I rechecked the email but I couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Navid_B, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Navid_B
    Navid_B Guest

I just used my reward points to buy a $10 Microsoft gift card. When I tried to use it asked for a 25-charter code I rechecked the email but I couldn't fid the code. I contacted support but its been days and I've got no response I need answers.

:)

Navid_B, Sep 2, 2022
  2. Yineca Win User

When you use your Microsoft points on the Xbox gift cards you won’t be provided a code you’ll get a email of a order confirmation but the funds should automatically be put in your account, did you go to your settings go down to account payment & Billing, payment options and see what your Microsoft account balance is?
  3. Skull3s Win User

Gift cards

I have xbox gift card as a gift but did not get the 25 digit number. How do I redeem this card
  4. armandoxbox4090 Win User

Microsoft Rewards Points

I do not never recived $25 xbox gift card code and im still waiting
  5. MarcosPinon Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code that was a Gift - Don't have the Receipt from store. Microsoft Support has not helped online.

It says on the Gift card itself that the 25-character redemption code is printed on the receipt which I do not have.
  6. Exmhlih Win User

Refund

Hi, my son was given a gift card for his. Birthday for a value of £25. I carefully took off the strip but it also took off the code number. How do I get a new code for that card please? We have the receipt and bar code number. Thanks John
Thema:

1. How do I access the 25-charter code for the gift card? - Similar Threads - access charter code

2. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  3. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  4. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  5. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  6. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  7. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  8. One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?: So this is something that’s given me issues in the past and I’ve been having troubles with it now that I’ve upgraded to an Xbox Series X. On my Xbox One, I had 2 profiles under the same email and...
  9. How do I access my Xbox live captures from my Windows 10 PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I access my Xbox live captures from my Windows 10 PC?: How can I access my captures? The console companion app is no longer supported as of 2024. The Xbox App does not show my xbox live captures anywhere, By what method can I view my content? Can...
  10. Why wont my Dolby access update

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my Dolby access update: Hello. So whenever I try and update my dolby access app it will install the 2.54 MB but when finished it will say installation stopped and will repeatedly do this I have restarted my Xbox S hard...