How do I access my Xbox account if Microsoft account locked

Discus and support How do I access my Xbox account if Microsoft account locked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Help! My son is locked out of his Microsoft account and despite many attempts to recover it, it won’t let us. I know we have the right credit card info... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sarah Scarfino, Nov 17, 2023.

1. How do I access my Xbox account if Microsoft account locked

Help! My son is locked out of his Microsoft account and despite many attempts to recover it, it won’t let us. I know we have the right credit card info so this is frustrating enough. But how does he get to all of my Xbox saved games and purchases??

:)

Sarah Scarfino, Nov 17, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I would like to help you a little more but keep in mind that I am simply a gamer like you who tries to help other players guide or solve basic problems so I am not a Microsoft employee, in this case you could contact Support for some help in the aforementioned link.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.
  3. Sarah Scarfino Win User

I have tried multiple times to unlock the account and it keeps getting denied.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Sarah S, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry that the account has been blocked, unfortunately without your Microsoft account you cannot access your Xbox, so it is recommended to first unlock the account to access Xbox again. For more information you can access the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...n-locked-805e8b0d-4141-29b2-7b65-df6ff6c9ce27

Also, if you want to obtain additional information regarding this problem, you can contact Support directly, they will be able to provide you with more exact information.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If you have any other questions, let me know and I will be happy to help you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. CP993 Win User

Linked Emails

How do I check which Xbox Account emails use my Xbox Email as a security contact email if the account is locked?
    Unfortunately unless you have access to a recovery account you will need to contact xbox support.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Josephfml

What do you mean when you say "His Microsoft account is locked"?
    Are you referring to his account has been locked for breaking Terms and Conditions?

If that's the case, he can try appealing to that decision filling the form below:

https://www.microsoft.com/concern/AccountReinst...

Content between Microsoft accounts can't be transferred. If he lost access to the account that owns the content or that account is not the one logged in the game. Is not possible to access to it
Thema:

1. How do I access my Xbox account if Microsoft account locked - Similar Threads - access account Microsoft

2. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  3. How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?: Hi I am trying to close one microsoft account but my minecraft is still linked to it and I would like to transfer it to another account is that possible I feel like I should at least be able to...
  4. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  5. I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...: after a data breach my account was compromised and i reset the password regaining access into my microsoft account but could not play minecraft. after afew days struggling with accessing the...
  6. My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?: Hi can anyone help? In family safety app we’ve added money to our child’s account - it’s there in his wallet yet when he logs into Fortnite on xbox it keeps telling him to ask a parent I get the...
  7. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  8. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  9. I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.: Hello, I have a problem, I cannot restore access to a newly created and somehow suspended Microsoft account. Makes you enter a phone number and then says that the number of attempts has been...
  10. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...