How do I access my account without the phone number?

Discus and support How do I access my account without the phone number? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I do not have access to the phone number linked to my account. When I try to sign into my account on a new device, the login requires a code from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alexander M Taunton, Dec 22, 2023.

1. How do I access my account without the phone number?

I do not have access to the phone number linked to my account. When I try to sign into my account on a new device, the login requires a code from the old phone number. How do I access my account without the phone number?I am trying to sign in to a different Xbox One than my personal Xbox. I am unable to access my personal Xbox at present. I cannot get into my Xbox Microsoft account to change my verification phone number without the old phone number, which I no longer have.

:)

Alexander M Taunton, Dec 22, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I do not have access to the phone number linked to my account. When I try to sign into my account on a new device, the login requires a code from the old phone number. How do I access my account without the phone number?I am trying to sign in to a different Xbox One than my personal Xbox. I am unable to access my personal Xbox at present. I cannot get into my Xbox Microsoft account to change my verification phone number without the old phone number, which I no longer have.
    When you first setup two step verification (where it sends a verification code to your phone number when logging in) it wouldve provided you with several backup codes (meant for this exact sort of situation) and told you to save them in safe place.

You can use one of those codes instead when it asks you for a code.

If on the off chance you didn't save those codes then unfortunately your account wont be recoverable. Those backup codes are your absolute last resort for regaining access to the account in this sort of situation. This is also why its so very important to keep your account information up to date.
  3. Filip Konrad Win User

Can't access my xbox account because i have a new phone number

Ok i will try to contact my phone provider to see if i can get access to my old number, but is there an option to cancel my subscription without access to account?
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Lost Xbox Account And Support Won't let me unlock it

If you had 2FA enabled on the account and you changed phone number without updating the account then you can't use the recovery form due to 2FA and support cannot access the account without the code sent to your old number as they are unable to access that account and are not allowed by law.

The account holder has a responsibility to update their information on the account when it changes.
  5. cheifbigshot Win User

Can u send a link to reset my ea password for madden 2019?

What can I do as I cant reach my account anymore becausel my phone number does not exist anymore so I cant reach the account that is the problem! I'm trying to reset my ea sports account now it wont give me access code because of that phone number
  6. Icyy Oblivion Win User

Locked Account Without a Phone Number

I would definitely do that but unfortunately with all the social distancing stuff going around, I can’t use a friends phone. That and my parents aren’t the greatest people in the world too.
Thema:

1. How do I access my account without the phone number? - Similar Threads - access account without

2. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  3. I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...: after a data breach my account was compromised and i reset the password regaining access into my microsoft account but could not play minecraft. after afew days struggling with accessing the...
  4. How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can...: How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can not sign in to my account or Xbox profile to switch off recurring billing....
  5. How to unlink EA account from xbox without having access to EA accounts email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink EA account from xbox without having access to EA accounts email?: I have my Xbox account and the Xbox ultimate game pass. With that comes EA play. However the EA account that is associated with my xbox account has been hacked and the email has been changed. Now,...
  6. Is it possible to unlink EA from my xbox without access to my EA account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to unlink EA from my xbox without access to my EA account?: I have recently attempted to access one of my EA accounts when logging in i logged in through xbox, after i was logged in i saw that it was connected to a email that i no longer had access to i...
  7. How do I recover a deleted account without having access to said account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover a deleted account without having access to said account?: Hello! I recently got 3 emails 2 days ago. One, was that my password had been changed, the second was that new information was added, and the third was that new information was deleted. So, i've...
  8. Xbox attempting to access and link my other accounts without authorization

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox attempting to access and link my other accounts without authorization: Anyone else noticed that Xbox App on windows keeps opening other launchers and suddenly tries to get you to sign into them again so it can cross link your accounts without your permission? I...
  9. Acabo someone help me change the email to my account without access to the email that’s...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Acabo someone help me change the email to my account without access to the email that’s...: A family member has died and the email associated with my account was theirs. When I try go in to play games it says I can’t play because of how my account is setup. I cannot access the email...
  10. How to access my account without the email linked to it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to access my account without the email linked to it?: Recently i got my account hacked and with its password changed, whoever, the main problem is that the person changed the email linked to it, which i dont have acess to, i can only post this...