How do I access content on wireless Lacie hard drive on x360?

Discus and support How do I access content on wireless Lacie hard drive on x360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, On my PS3, I've been able to access the content on my Lacie Cloudbox. I was informed I can do this as well with the X360. I tried following the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ladybug1224, Apr 11, 2016.

1. ladybug1224
    ladybug1224 Guest

Hi,

On my PS3, I've been able to access the content on my Lacie Cloudbox. I was informed I can do this as well with the X360. I tried following the brief steps I found online to access the content under the Movies tab but nothing shows up. Any suggestions??

Thanks!

(Also, my Xbox is hardwired to my router but I've also tried it over complete Wifi)

:)

ladybug1224, Apr 11, 2016
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Call of Duty Ghost

How much space do you have on your hard drive? Is your hard drive an official Xbox hard drive? Are you connected wireless or via ethernet cable?

onyxishere, Apr 11, 2016
  3. Long delay in turning on and connecting

Hey folks,

How much space do you have left on your hard drives? A common problem with hard drives is that once they start getting full, they take longer to load content.

If the hard drive is pretty full, I would suggest deleting some content you don't use anymore to free up some space. Here is how to

Copy, move, or delete content
    if you have any questions on that.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.

Mister Ohnaka, Apr 11, 2016
  4. Ice DjKilla
    Ice DjKilla Guest

make sure you routers DLNA server is active, it will allow you to stream your videos to your Xbox 360.

You may need to edit some settings on your router, to enable to your Router to stream to your Xbox 360, some protocols may be required that are not requird for the PS3.

Sadly, ive checked the user manual of the Cloudbox, and it does not show how to set this up with an Xbox or PS3, just states that you can indeed stream to them.

Ice DjKilla, Apr 11, 2016
  5. Ice DjKilla Win User

make sure you routers DLNA server is active, it will allow you to stream your videos to your Xbox 360.

You may need to edit some settings on your router, to enable to your Router to stream to your Xbox 360, some protocols may be required that are not requird for the PS3.

Sadly, ive checked the user manual of the Cloudbox, and it does not show how to set this up with an Xbox or PS3, just states that you can indeed stream to them.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

Hardware difference between Slim 4 GB and 250 GB xbox?

The difference is the the 250Gb X360 has a 250Gb hard drive, and the 4Gb X360 has a 4Gb internal memory....and that is all. You can buy a 250Gb hard drive and install it into the 4Gb X360 if you want.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Call of Duty Ghost

How much space do you have on your hard drive? Is your hard drive an official Xbox hard drive? Are you connected wireless or via ethernet cable?
  8. KrisFarrell Win User

Hard Drive Licenses?

The console licenses are associated with the console, not the hard drive. So you wont have to do anything but transfer the content to the new hard drive or download it again.

All content purchased will stay associated with your account. You will only need to do a license transfer if you get a new console. You just need to access your download history and download the content again if you get a new hard drive.

Its that easy! :)

Hope that Answered your questions!
  9. QuickAimFire Win User

Unable to connect to xbox live

Okay so to do this first of all I had to take out my hard drive after deleting my profile only. So I had access to live to redownload it. Both Ethernet cable and wireless work fine so long my hard drive is disconnected. I have redownloaded and still same
    problem if my hard drive is plugged in.
Thema:

1. How do I access content on wireless Lacie hard drive on x360? - Similar Threads - access content wireless

2. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  3. forza horizon 5 access to user generated content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 access to user generated content: Hi my name is Guy and in forza horizon 5 i cant access to the eventlab. its say "access to user generated content is restricted" can any 1 help me fix it? 45e6aaa3-ba75-4199-a3ad-8e976df212a4
  4. If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...: If my friend bought the dlc for the new call of duty mw3 & he cant access it whos end is it that we go complain about ? 77a624de-7850-40c9-8440-7e0d8c6e6346
  5. MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...: A plane I have used in the past in MSFS is no longer in the list of available aircraft. When I look for it on the Marketplace I see this..."This content is already installed on your disk. purchase...
  6. Call of duty mw3. Can't access content and rejected for refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty mw3. Can't access content and rejected for refund: I game share with my brother we bought mw3 on his Xbox. I tried to upgrade to the vault edition, I haven't received anything from my £30! I asked for a refund and got rejected. How can you...
  7. Access to vault edition content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access to vault edition content: I'm encountering an issue with the call of duty MWII Vault Edition on Xbox and would appreciate some assistance. My brother has successfully associated his account with the Vault Edition and homed...
  8. I can not find or access "Manage Minecraft under Content restrictions"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can not find or access "Manage Minecraft under Content restrictions": My name is Nojus, me and my dad are currently trying to setup a microsoft/xbox account so i can play minecraft, and we have created a family group thing or whatever its called, but when i try to...
  9. Accessing content bought on console, on the pc xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing content bought on console, on the pc xbox app: So I've purchased all the destiny 2 dlc on my Series X, but on the pc app it says that I have to buy the dlc again despite being logged into the account I bought them on. Do I need to buy them...
  10. i just can't play Halo: The Master Chief Collection online, can't access online content,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just can't play Halo: The Master Chief Collection online, can't access online content,...: Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam is a mess. Everybody knows that. But recently, i just can't seem to do anything online. I can't start multiplayer matchmaking, i can't even invite my...