How do I accept a friend request on Xbox One from someone on Xbox 360

Discus and support How do I accept a friend request on Xbox One from someone on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I accept a friend request on Xbox One from someone on Xbox 360 87f99b5e-db57-4368-bba0-048ace31158b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by donovant1, Apr 3, 2020.

1. donovant1
    donovant1 Guest

:)

donovant1, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Lcast15 Win User

Can't add friends?

Hey there Zexion Hellfire!

If you send a friend request to someone on a Xbox One from a Xbox 360, they will receive and be able too accept it, it wont come up as accepted to you, they need to go to a Xbox 360 and accept it, or they could go to
    Xbox.com and accept it from there. Its the same with Xbox One, friend request dont get sent on Xbox One anymore so, if he sends you one from there he will be a follower, not a friend.
  3. MindedThunder81 Win User

In my experience, since the two Friend Systems work differently all you really need to do is go to their account and follow them. It may not register as you adding them as a friend on the 360, but it counts for the Xbox One.

If you really want to do it properly I'd suggest starting up a Backwards Compatible game and press the Menu and Select buttons at the same time to pull up the 360 Home UI to add them through there.
  4. Zenosos Win User

Hi, I have read through your post and fully understand your situation and the Xbox Ambassadors are here to help.

If you are wanting to game with your Xbox 360 friend on 360 emulated games on your Xbox one, you will first need to log into the game using the emulation, which should allow you to bring up the old Xbox 360 dashboard
    when pressing two middle buttons. from here you should be able to navigate to the old friend list to accept any Xbox 360 friend requests you may have.
  5. geeper07 Win User

Xbox 360 online

I had this issue as well when my friends switched from xbox 360 to xbox one, the one way i know to accept a friend request from xbox 360 to xbox one is to go on "xbox.com" and do it there or use the app.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Missing friend on friends list

Friends are different on the 360 versus the One. The 360 uses a friend system, so you typically send a friend request to another person and they have to accept that request to become your friend. The One uses a follower system. So you can choose to follow
    someone, but they don't have to follow you back.

You may want to send your brother a friend request from the 360 and have him sign into the 360 to accept it.
Thema:

1. How do I accept a friend request on Xbox One from someone on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - accept friend request

2. My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24: My Son has an Xbox Series S. He has friend requests on Fortnite but he can't accept or Add friends. I have checked the settings and it is set so that he doesn't need a PIN. We also changed the PIN...
  3. My son got a friend request from one of his friends on xbox. But when he clicks accept, it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son got a friend request from one of his friends on xbox. But when he clicks accept, it...: He has an Xbox series s. And I'm the parental organizer. I've even downloaded the family safety app that I assumed I'd be able to confirm it there. df44bdf4-bd39-457a-9cbf-4589c2970448
  4. The request for me to add a friend was accepted, but for some reason the profile of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The request for me to add a friend was accepted, but for some reason the profile of my...: I sent a request to add my friends profile to my friend list so we can play games together. After my parent accepted the request it said they were added. Though when looking in my friends list, it...
  5. I can't accept friend requests in Minecraft, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't accept friend requests in Minecraft, please help: I can't accept friend requests, I tried to change my permissions, but I am not allowed to. I don't have any parental accounts, I even changed my age to try and fix it. But nothing works, I also am...
  6. How do I accept a friend request on switch and do I need Nintendo online to do so

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I accept a friend request on switch and do I need Nintendo online to do so: I don't know what gose here 37c9fb12-9a4e-4a23-9943-9e7efaf2e758
  7. Parental control- we can't accept friend request on our nintendo switch it's asking for a 6...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental control- we can't accept friend request on our nintendo switch it's asking for a 6...: Parental controls. We are being asked for a 6 digit pin to accept friend request on fortnite but we don't know/can't find it anywhere. How can we take parental controls off fortnite completely?...
  8. Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites: Dealing with XBOX One Fortnite issue. We can't send friend request or or accept friend request or game invites. How do I resolve this, it's completely frustrating trying to get help online with...
  9. Can't accept friend request or add friend on children's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't accept friend request or add friend on children's account: Before i start, my name is Aslan and my son just bought a windows phone 4 months ago (it's Lumia 520). He signed in for the first time in his WP with his Outlook email (which is uses his own...
  10. Can't Accept or Decline Friend Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Accept or Decline Friend Request: I have not been able to accept or decline friend requests for a week. Every time I click either option, I receive an error that says "Can't complete this process. Please try again." I have no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. except. friends request from xbox 360