How do i a preorder a game with my cashapp card or can i use gift cards?

Discus and support How do i a preorder a game with my cashapp card or can i use gift cards? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I’m trying to preorder Mortal Kombat 1 ultimate edition however it won’t let me use my cashapp card. I was wondering if I would be able to buy gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OppCemetery, Aug 4, 2023.

1. OppCemetery
    OppCemetery Guest

Hey I’m trying to preorder Mortal Kombat 1 ultimate edition however it won’t let me use my cashapp card. I was wondering if I would be able to buy gift cards and preorder the game instead. If not I was wondering how I could use my cashapp card to pre order the game. I want to be able to preorder and play the beta that releases the month prior.

Its keep saying uh oh we’re not sure what happened.

:)

OppCemetery, Aug 4, 2023
  2. OCSWG Win User

how do I preorder a game with my cashapp card or can I use gift cards

Any updates im having the same issue.
  3. Ben4724 Win User

how do I preorder a game with my cashapp card or can I use gift cards

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope oyu are doing well!

With regards to the usage of a cashapp card, are there any error messages when adding the card to your account?

I suggest to try adding it via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments page first. Make sure the country of your account is the same country where your payment/card was issued. A similar question is also asked in one of the community forum, here is the link for reference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

More details how to troubleshoot adding your payment method can also be found here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Aside from buying an Xbox gift card from the Microsoft store, another way to get a gift card is by purchasing it on third party stores then redeem it to your account. You can then use the gift card to buy items on the store or pre-order the game.

I hope this helps somehow. Feel free to post back in the community if you have other quesitons and we will try our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello OppCemitério.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Unfortunately, the Xbox Store varies greatly in payment methods depending on the countries, I suggest you try to make the purchase using gift cards by purchasing with your card, or buy the game through PayPal. If you have any other queries, please contact us again.
  5. BlackYoshi Win User

How can I refund a pre ordered game

Um I preordered the game with a gift card but how can I exchange it with another's game?
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Microsoft rewards gift card & preorders.

My recommendation is to use gift cards to buy released games and not preorders
Thema:

1. How do i a preorder a game with my cashapp card or can i use gift cards? - Similar Threads - preorder game cashapp

2. I preordered game months before release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered game months before release...: I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase again an is still saying that.., the transaction...
  3. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  4. I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...: I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game launches tomorrow! Please help! 1c6ce6a8-ea69-4964-b032-e184aafbb5ba
  5. Refund a preorder game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a preorder game: Is it possible to refund a game that is currently early access for people who have preordered? I'd like to refund Forza Motorsport as this game plays horribly and is not something I will continue...
  6. i preordered a game but it was declined a few days age and i was still charged the day I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered a game but it was declined a few days age and i was still charged the day I...: So a few months I preordered a game, I bought it and it was all done, money gone from my account. A few days ago I got a notis that the payment was denied and now that the game is released I can’t...
  7. If I preorder a game and gift it after it releases, will the recipient receive the preorder...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I preorder a game and gift it after it releases, will the recipient receive the preorder...: Just like the title says, and I'm only considering the Microsoft store because I want the rewards points from buying the game 201930f7-6997-4f63-aa32-e094d2b0b14c
  8. Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...: Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait until the game...
  9. Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the...: Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the Microsoft/Xbox US store and play it on my console? 9532b63e-e156-4b77-8d1c-e14a6806ee25
  10. how do I preorder a game with my cashapp card or can I use gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I preorder a game with my cashapp card or can I use gift cards: Hey I’m trying to preorder Mortal Kombat 1 ultimate edition however it won’t let me use my cashapp card. I was wondering if I would be able to buy gift cards and preorder the game instead. If not...