How do get my profile to have a green star in the bottom right corner of the picture

Discus and support How do get my profile to have a green star in the bottom right corner of the picture in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Fhhcfjjvcvbnvvbnnhcghjnhgcvnjvvvbnnhhvbkjhbnnjbvnnnbbvb 5126cce7-26db-470a-8191-b30ff2d107a0 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bradleyr Russell, Sep 2, 2023.

1. How do get my profile to have a green star in the bottom right corner of the picture

Fhhcfjjvcvbnvvbnnhcghjnhgcvnjvvvbnnhhvbkjhbnnjbvnnnbbvb

:)

Bradleyr Russell, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Skully Headshot Win User

How do get my profile to have a green star in the bottom right corner of the picture

Took me hours to realize..... Are you talking about when you look at your friends list and see a green star by the gamerpic? instead of a circle?

If thats what your asking, simple.. That simply means, you, the person seeing the star, have added the person as a favorite, rather than a regular old friend. Anybody who has you as a favorite will see the star on yours..

It's simply to organize, favorites skip to the front of the Alphabet, right there on the top. Easy to find the friends you actually play with.

Its completely up to the other person to decide whether they see you as a star!
  3. DBurleson Win User

Pre-game lobby needs a few things.

5) Slide show of Lindsay Lohan Playboy pictures in bottom right corner.
  4. rangersfan222 Win User

Finding how much time left of gold live?

go to my account under your profile/and look in bottom right corner
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Tenure not showing on Xbox One but is on Xbox 360...

Click you profile on XB1 dashboard. Then go to my profile. It be on the bottom right corner where your XB1 gamerpic is.
  6. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Bottom right corner of lights Red... What to DO!!!?

[quote user="GreyPilgrim"]Alternatively you can do it online, but I am afraid I do not have a link to the correct page for that.[/quote]

Xbox Online Service Center - You can register for a repair through that, however the OP may need to change the region of xbox.com
    if they live outside of the UK. :)
Thema:

1. How do get my profile to have a green star in the bottom right corner of the picture - Similar Threads - profile green star

2. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  5. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  6. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  7. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox profile forever in offline mode?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox profile forever in offline mode?: So I have a buddy who has been in offline for the past 8ish years. He has tried absolutely everything, unplugging his console and resetting, buying a new xbox, logging onto other xbox’s and going...
  9. party icon isnt showing up on friends profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party icon isnt showing up on friends profile: About a week and a half ago friend a on their xbox profile it stopped showing the headphones icon next to their name signifying that they're in a party. I can't view who's in their party or join...
  10. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b