How do deal with unfair suspension!!?

Discus and support How do deal with unfair suspension!!? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got a one day ban for beating a guy at madden! Im furious because I game full time and am in the top 15! I stream almost every game out of 1600 and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HerveCantrell, Dec 3, 2023.

1. How do deal with unfair suspension!!?

I got a one day ban for beating a guy at madden! Im furious because I game full time and am in the top 15! I stream almost every game out of 1600 and never had any issues ! Xbox said I can’t appeal because it’s too short of a suspension this is so unfair ! What do I do?!

:)

HerveCantrell, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi HerveCantrell, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry for this situation, keep in mind that this is a Microsoft public forum where we are players like you who help other players with basic problems. Unfortunately, if Xbox says that you cannot appeal the suspension because it is too short, then you cannot do anything about it, just wait. In any case, you can see your ban through the following link:

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

I hope you understand, if you have any other questions, let me know, I will be happy to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. xCrOssOverx 23 Win User

Xbox ONE Account Suspended, Possible If Suspension Can Be Reduced?

If you already applied for a review and they upheld your decision, all you can do is wait out the suspension.
    Ok but don't you think that it is unfair to get another suspension toppled upon you for something not serious at all? They literally over exaggerated the whole thing because it wasn't a big deal at all
  4. xAJR187x Win User

How do I contact the enforcement squad on their website?

How do you contact the Enforcement Team on their website? The answer is you don't! The "submit a case review" link is broke because the Enforcement Team rather spam people and give out unfair suspensions instead of actually doing their job!
  5. smNX Win User

Unfair Suspension

Yeah you're 100% correct, I'm in the wrong for responding. I just figured out it can't be queried, thanks for the response!
  6. ngocphi Win User

Unfair suspension

dont worry about getting a review cause the same thing happend to me and if you have any priors they will just deny the review so from now on you should just report everyone that upsets you thats what im going to do hope this helps
    Actually that's what you are supposed to do

If you are getting into a fight with cursing ignore block and mute and report

If you retailiate iin a way that violations the terms of use it doesn't matter who starts the fight everyone involved in the violation will be punished

you guys actually think because you are immune because you didn't start it

Wow just wow you get told this on forums

And by pet

It doesn't matter who started it a violation is a violation

The privacy and communication tools are there for a reasonreason

Use them correctly and you will be like the other 99.9% of live

It isn't rocket science use common sense

Live life and play fair
Thema:

1. How do deal with unfair suspension!!? - Similar Threads - deal unfair suspension

2. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  3. My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??: I saw the article saying that Microsoft brought Mojang and Mojang wants all the Mojang users to be in Microsoft. I was never using a Minecraft/Mojang account I have been using a Microsoft account...
  4. After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?: Activision and Microsoft made a deal for 69 billion dollars. And much more small companies. There was some stuff about Guitar Hero being involved about the games they were both talking about. They...
  5. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  6. Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...: Don’t know what to do at this point, 2 days in a row getting the same error while trying to install mandatory updates. My router is next to my SX and also wired, I’ve tried different methods like...
  7. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...
  8. How do I deal with this error, 0x80246008?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I deal with this error, 0x80246008?: I've been attempting to reinstall Crunchyroll onto my Xbox One. But every time I try I keep getting this error (0x80246008). I've already attempted to hard reset my xbox, restarted it multiple...
  9. What's the deal with xbox enforcement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What's the deal with xbox enforcement?: Time after time, I've been messaged slurs and other hate messages, and people in game chat harass me nonstop. I report them, make the 60-second game clips as advised to report them, and nothing...
  10. Does deal between Microsoft and ActiBlizz mean that I could finally play PGR games on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does deal between Microsoft and ActiBlizz mean that I could finally play PGR games on Xbox...: Iirc PGR franchise was owned by Activison Blizzard after Bizzare buyout. Now Microsoft doesn't had any excuses to not put these games into backward compatibility. So now I wonder how good PGR 2...