How do company's get away with pure false advertisement on the “technical capabilities”...

Discus and support How do company's get away with pure false advertisement on the “technical capabilities”... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game “STAR WARS Jedi Survivor” says in the technical capabilities section that it includes “ray tracing, and 60 FPS+“ gameplay. This is simply not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Barquavius Shauntavius, Apr 30, 2023.

1. How do company's get away with pure false advertisement on the “technical capabilities”...

The game “STAR WARS Jedi Survivor” says in the technical capabilities section that it includes “ray tracing, and 60 FPS+“ gameplay. This is simply not true at all on Xbox series S. The game is advertised as “optimized for series X|S” not just X|. The game includes NOT ONE “technical capability” listed in the store on series s and it feels like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

:)

Barquavius Shauntavius, Apr 30, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

How do company's get away with pure false advertisement on the “technical capabilities” section of the Microsoft store.

That's not false advertising

You are reading the wrong capability

That is the series x capability NOT series s

Series s isn't capable of Ray tracing or high rrsolutions

What made you think a cheaper unit was capable it has 5tflops less power
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

How do company's get away with pure false advertisement on the “technical capabilities” section of the Microsoft store.

also due to the game being poorly created and until patches arrive the xbox series x version runs at around 40fps currently and 60fps on ps5 and on pc the game is fubar, ea are saying there is a patch on the way to fix it but until then i would stay clear.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

While the details page on the console Store and the webpage could do with some more transparency, your claim about none of the capabilities being available on the Series S version are not factually correct.

Only two features are missing from the series S, that being Ray Tracing and a 60fps mode.

[​IMG]
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Yeah, the PC version is an absolute mess! An i9 12900K and 4090 go as low as 37fps! Shockingly bad state of affairs!
  6. THE CHEEKY 1 Win User

EA has confirmed it's working on "between three and five" new IPs for next-generation consoles.

as written by me in a few topics, ea are the biggest rip off company i know

i have photographic evidence, that they are falsely advertising games, STATING ONLINE CAPABILITYS,

AND YET, ARE STILL ALLOWED TO PRODUCE GAMES.

AS SELF EMPLOYED, IF I STATE SOMETHING WHICH IS MISSLEADING OR FALSE, I GET DRAGGED TO COURT

AND E.A....?
Thema:

How do company's get away with pure false advertisement on the “technical capabilities”...

1. How do company's get away with pure false advertisement on the “technical capabilities”... - Similar Threads - company's away pure

2. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  3. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  4. When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...: Fix party chat. It's been an issue since 2015 on the Xbox One original. And you've done nothing to fix it, utterly useless of Microsoft, billion dollar company, can't even fix their own issue that...
  5. i will sue your company

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i will sue your company: i bought Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection but it still says i need to buy it on microsoft store and minecraft d0ccdb9a-0820-4c08-8880-cddd1c4ab154
  6. How to leave this company

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to leave this company: Hello Xbox I wanna leave this ambassador e3400112-d3a0-4922-938e-c0af6bc1f2e9
  7. How do I recover an account that uses a deprecated email company?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an account that uses a deprecated email company?: My current account, the one I have all my games and subscriptions on is on a @gmail.com email address, this is good, I like it. I have another account that was made when I was much younger that...
  8. I have no faith in your company any more.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have no faith in your company any more.: People aren't just asking random questions for no reason How about responding to the emails of your customers with solutions . What's the problem research and fix it. These are We are people who...
  9. Unexpected DLC update that game company knows nothing about caused textures to break

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unexpected DLC update that game company knows nothing about caused textures to break: Wasteland Workshop DLC for Fallout 4 received an unexpected update to all Xbox platforms. The textures for the file are now missing and purple. Given this update is not for PC or PlayStation, I am...
  10. Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?: As much as I have been behind Microsoft. I think they are doing the gaming community an injustice by allowing their patent to be used by 3rd part companies that create controllers made to last...