How do clear your cache and cookies to your Xbox app because I was tring to connect my Xbox...

Discus and support How do clear your cache and cookies to your Xbox app because I was tring to connect my Xbox... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried to sign into my Facebook account to the Xbox app and it's telling m app not active to my google chrome. daf6a3e0-869b-41f2-a354-ae975d76103d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Thomas Rivera1, Jul 26, 2023.

1. How do clear your cache and cookies to your Xbox app because I was tring to connect my Xbox...

I tried to sign into my Facebook account to the Xbox app and it's telling m app not active to my google chrome.

:)

Thomas Rivera1, Jul 26, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

How do clear your cache and cookies to your Xbox app because I was tring to connect my Xbox live account through Facebook?

Hi,Thomas! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

To clear your APP cache:

Go to Settings> System> Apps & features> Select App> Advanced options> Reset.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

XBOX Beta on pc

For such cases, we recommend some basic troubleshooting steps such as clear your cache and cookies then reinstall Xbox app, that should fix the issue.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Cancel Auto-Renew

clear your cookies and clear your browser files and cache then closer the browser and try again

if you are using chrome

try some other browser

if you want to know how to clear your browser cache settings then call support because it will be faster

it should only take 10 seconds to clear the browser cache and close a window
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

I Cant Post Here?

Empty your cache,clear your cookies. i have to do it every few days.
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

Halo Reach server unavailable at this time.

Try clearing your cache on your xbox. It's basically just clearing your cookies. This might help when you go to play online.
Thema:

How do clear your cache and cookies to your Xbox app because I was tring to connect my Xbox...

1. How do clear your cache and cookies to your Xbox app because I was tring to connect my Xbox... - Similar Threads - clear cache cookies

2. My Xbox keeps saying I need to clear storage

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps saying I need to clear storage: I have 30% of my storage used and I did the clear local save games. I'm confused guys, help me submitted by /u/SpioerSonic [link] [comments]
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  5. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  6. Xbox Cloud Gaming - Now way to clear text in text input field

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - Now way to clear text in text input field: You can not hit the "Submit" button when there is no text in the text field. When you search for something in a game, and then want to go back to show all the results you can not. This is best...
  7. Need more save space after I've cleared some already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more save space after I've cleared some already: I'm trying to play baulders gate 3 and it keeps giving me the tree code 0x80830003, despite having followed it's instructions and clearing locally saved games. I'm not sure what to do next...
  8. Clear some space on Storage Expansion Card - Infinite Loop

in XboX Insiders
    Clear some space on Storage Expansion Card - Infinite Loop: Hello everyone, running into a problem with my Xbox Series X. I'm trying to download a game but while downloading said game I also attempted to move some others from my internal storage to my...
  9. Lost game saves after cache clear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game saves after cache clear: Hi. I have been playing Starfield since 17th Sept on Xbox Series X. Recently problems with lagging and stuttering game play lead me to do a cache clear. I made sure to select the option to keep...
  10. I cleared cache but my xbox is still running extremely slow and crashing, as well as not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cleared cache but my xbox is still running extremely slow and crashing, as well as not...: This has been happening for the past week, and it’s been getting on my nerves. My xbox has been running so slow that it can’t even load the settings app and when it does and I leave, the xbox just...