How did you think of your gamertag?

Discus and support How did you think of your gamertag? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Nemesis- name of my character in an email story me and my friends sent back and forth back in the day, 121804 is my wedding date. Had it 8 or 9 years,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hoveringpie, Apr 26, 2014.

1. How did you think of your gamertag?

Nemesis- name of my character in an email story me and my friends sent back and forth back in the day, 121804 is my wedding date. Had it 8 or 9 years, never changed. Thought about shortening it a few times but I don't wanna pay $10 to do it!

Nemesis121804, May 1, 2014
  2. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    I've used this username well before I made my gamertag, so it was only fitting to make my gamertag this. I've never changed my gamertag and I never will. I've had my gamertag for 7 years

Mafivee, May 1, 2014
  3. @Cloudstrife - It was easy to pick up the origin or at least the basis of yours. Fact is that FF7 was the one Jrpg that changed a generation of gamers thought's. I lent my PS1 with this game to many people, It's the one rpg that people actually dreamt about,
    according to a friend, my loaning of this saved his relationship with his girlfriend. Even though I was a Jrpg fan well before this title, It got the attention of many people and got them thinking what allot of us gamers already new. I'm waffling, but you
    get Kudos and I don't care what others think.

I bought FF7 in Amman Jordan and didn't play it til 6 months later.

RedEye Expr3ss, May 1, 2014
  4. How did you think of your gamertag?

Thank you very much Red How did you think of your gamertag? :) *takes kudos*

I agree though, this game was a huge changer. It got me through some pretty harsh times so I can only imagine it can save a relationship too. It's a game you can sit with someone else and enjoy to the max. I loved how huge it seemed too. It was like open
    world from the get go, well, from when you leave midgar anyway. It was fitting to have it as my GT due to how much of an impact it had on me. I don't think I will ever change it (unless the 'Cloud Strife' GT is ever freed up lol).

Did you intentionally add the 3 or was a GT without the 3 already taken?

Mafivee your GT is catchy looking and easy for me to remember How did you think of your gamertag? :D

Nemesis, I had thought you GT was Resident Evil related at a guess.

Mark Sherwood, May 1, 2014
  5. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    Cheers Cloud. A lot of people over the years have been puzzled by it.

I also first thought that Nemesis was Resident Evil related.

Mafivee, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How did you think of your gamertag?