How did you think of your gamertag?

Discus and support How did you think of your gamertag? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Nemesis- name of my character in an email story me and my friends sent back and forth back in the day, 121804 is my wedding date. Had it 8 or 9 years,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hoveringpie, Apr 26, 2014.

  1. How did you think of your gamertag?


    Nemesis- name of my character in an email story me and my friends sent back and forth back in the day, 121804 is my wedding date. Had it 8 or 9 years, never changed. Thought about shortening it a few times but I don't wanna pay $10 to do it!
     
    Nemesis121804, May 1, 2014
    #31
  2. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    I've used this username well before I made my gamertag, so it was only fitting to make my gamertag this. I've never changed my gamertag and I never will. I've had my gamertag for 7 years
     
    Mafivee, May 1, 2014
    #32
  3. @Cloudstrife - It was easy to pick up the origin or at least the basis of yours. Fact is that FF7 was the one Jrpg that changed a generation of gamers thought's. I lent my PS1 with this game to many people, It's the one rpg that people actually dreamt about,
    according to a friend, my loaning of this saved his relationship with his girlfriend. Even though I was a Jrpg fan well before this title, It got the attention of many people and got them thinking what allot of us gamers already new. I'm waffling, but you
    get Kudos and I don't care what others think.

    I bought FF7 in Amman Jordan and didn't play it til 6 months later.
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, May 1, 2014
    #33
  4. How did you think of your gamertag?

    Thank you very much Red How did you think of your gamertag? :) *takes kudos*

    I agree though, this game was a huge changer. It got me through some pretty harsh times so I can only imagine it can save a relationship too. It's a game you can sit with someone else and enjoy to the max. I loved how huge it seemed too. It was like open
    world from the get go, well, from when you leave midgar anyway. It was fitting to have it as my GT due to how much of an impact it had on me. I don't think I will ever change it (unless the 'Cloud Strife' GT is ever freed up lol).

    Did you intentionally add the 3 or was a GT without the 3 already taken?

    Mafivee your GT is catchy looking and easy for me to remember How did you think of your gamertag? :D

    Nemesis, I had thought you GT was Resident Evil related at a guess.
     
    Mark Sherwood, May 1, 2014
    #34
  5. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    Cheers Cloud. A lot of people over the years have been puzzled by it.

    I also first thought that Nemesis was Resident Evil related.
     
    Mafivee, Oct 31, 2018
    #35
  6. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    How did you think of your gamertag?

    @Cloudstrife - It was easy to pick up the origin or at least the basis of yours. Fact is that FF7 was the one Jrpg that changed a generation of gamers thought's. I lent my PS1 with this game to many people, It's the one rpg that people actually dreamt about,
    according to a friend, my loaning of this saved his relationship with his girlfriend. Even though I was a Jrpg fan well before this title, It got the attention of many people and got them thinking what allot of us gamers already new. I'm waffling, but you
    get Kudos and I don't care what others think.

    I bought FF7 in Amman Jordan and didn't play it til 6 months later.
  7. Mafivee Win User

    How did you think of your gamertag?

    I've used this username well before I made my gamertag, so it was only fitting to make my gamertag this. I've never changed my gamertag and I never will. I've had my gamertag for 7 years
  8. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    How did you think of your gamertag?

    @Cloud correct on the Cameron and I am from Iowa and a fan of the US college team Iowa Hawkeyes.
  9. Mark Sherwood Win User

    How did you think of your gamertag?

    Ohh you lucky man! I wish I could go to Hong Kong. I have always wanted to go there. The culture over there is really intriguing. Nice GT by the by Red.

    Cameron is your name I am guessing? Hawk?

    Mainy lol! It's funny to see I imagine though. No more is no more :D

    My previous tag was Friday the 13th inspired Voorhees1985 I think it was.
  10. Mark Sherwood Win User

    How did you think of your gamertag?

    No problem Digital :)

    Mainy lol! You sure its your fave band and not that you die a lot in BF? :p
Thema:

How did you think of your gamertag?

Loading...
  1. How did you think of your gamertag? - Similar Threads - did gamertag

  2. Why did you take my gamertag away from me, Xbox?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you take my gamertag away from me, Xbox?: Yes this has been done by you guys. Guess what? For no reason what so ever with no email, warning, notice, NOTHING. The worst part? Not being able to fight it and fix this because I can't make an...
  3. Why did my gamertag change

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my gamertag change: Why did my gamertag get changed? 9b1ff3f4-4ff6-4737-861d-9bc9e8729128
  4. I got an email from Microsoft saying I paid for a gamertag change but I did not.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email from Microsoft saying I paid for a gamertag change but I did not.: Why did this happen? I did not order this. 96420602-306d-45b2-9356-d0361f9a28c4
  5. Why did a classic gamertag pop up out of nowhere

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did a classic gamertag pop up out of nowhere: I checked other threads and they said they previously changed their gamertags why did a random one appear on my profile without me even changing my gamertag I played last night and there was no...
  6. I reset my xbox and when I went to log back in it did not keep my gamertag nor my games and...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I reset my xbox and when I went to log back in it did not keep my gamertag nor my games and...: I reset my xbox and when I went to log back in it did not keep my gamertag nor my games and now it made me create a new gamer tag and start over. I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  7. Did I just lose my 4 letter gamertag?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Did I just lose my 4 letter gamertag?: I have multiple Xbox accounts and was wanting to swap gamertags on my main account, I changed the tag on my alt account expecting it to be available on my main account to pick up. But apparently...
  8. I Purchased a Gamertag change and it did not change my tag to what I wanted, it remained...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I Purchased a Gamertag change and it did not change my tag to what I wanted, it remained...: I simply purchased a service that was not provided correctly and would like my $13 back or for my name to change correctly to what I wanted. cbaa5c95-65fe-499c-a2ba-403eef43055f
  9. why did i get charged twice for a gamertag change?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    why did i get charged twice for a gamertag change?: as you can see there are two different order numbers for two different payments and the same charge for the same thing two different times a24b19b2-01ca-4c53-942d-a1dba0cfa474
  10. Why did my gamertag transfer back to the inactive "original Xbox" account that it was on...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my gamertag transfer back to the inactive "original Xbox" account that it was on...: Hello, I am currently at a loss for words. I recently changed one of my unique gamertags in order to make it available to swap to a different account that I actually use. I have since spent the...