How did you think of your gamertag?

Discus and support How did you think of your gamertag? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thanks Cloud! @HaloJolly - There was this one time I was climbing and it glitched and I just kept floating up into the air until I couldn't even see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hoveringpie, Apr 26, 2014.

1. How did you think of your gamertag?

Thanks Cloud!

@HaloJolly - There was this one time I was climbing and it glitched and I just kept floating up into the air until I couldn't even see the map anymore, haha. I've never intentionally tried to make it happen though. I'm always so busy trying to get my favourite
    Assassin robes/equipment as well getting my money built up I've never thought about the glitches.

DigitalAssassin, Apr 28, 2014
  2. No problem Digital How did you think of your gamertag? :)

Mainy lol! You sure its your fave band and not that you die a lot in BF? How did you think of your gamertag? :p

Mark Sherwood, Apr 28, 2014
  3. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    @ DigitalAssassin

Yeah that´s one of the glitches that are fun.

I have a habit to find glitches don´t know why.

I play a game then it glitch. Ones I have one I try to do it again.

I do that to have a laugh with my man How did you think of your gamertag? :)

I only do that in offline gameplay I think its cheap to do use glitches for multiplayer.

You can create this one in all their games I think.

It´s a view second window you have to do this.

I can only make it happen I do not know what exactly I do but I can repeat it over and over.

I ones let it sit there for an hour and came back and Ezio was still flying but the city was mostly gone.

He was lost in the clouds lol

skys7, Apr 28, 2014
  4. How did you think of your gamertag?

Gamertag before played bf3 buddy, but yeah does have diffrent meanings when play that dang game!! It's all fun.

ScaryCartoons, Apr 29, 2014
  5. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    Part of my name and what I answer to, and my favorite sports team.

xXCamhawkXx, Apr 29, 2014
  6. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    And I always thought you enjoyed pie... maybe too much.

xXCamhawkXx, Apr 29, 2014
  7. Allot of late night Flights from Hong Kong to Sydney Australia, always leaving at midnight.

RedEye Expr3ss, Apr 29, 2014
  8. How did you think of your gamertag?

Ohh you lucky man! I wish I could go to Hong Kong. I have always wanted to go there. The culture over there is really intriguing. Nice GT by the by Red.

Cameron is your name I am guessing? Hawk?

Mainy lol! It's funny to see I imagine though. No more is no more How did you think of your gamertag? :D

My previous tag was Friday the 13th inspired Voorhees1985 I think it was.

Mark Sherwood, Apr 29, 2014
  9. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    @Cloud correct on the Cameron and I am from Iowa and a fan of the US college team Iowa Hawkeyes.

xXCamhawkXx, Apr 30, 2014
  10. Blues and twos is British slang for the flashing lights and sirens of an emergency vehicle. I decided to write it as "Bluez n 2z" because I thought it looked cooler. The "BHC" in my gamertag is the clan I belong to which
    stands for "Brotherhood clan", and was created by me and my friends when we were wee kids. It was supposed to be our gang, but sadly we did not have enough members to take over our neighborhood How did you think of your gamertag? ;). I thought it would be a good idea to have BHC in my gamertag
    as a joke to my friends and before I could change it my friends adopted it, and in-games players would request to join BHC. So, that's the story behind my gamertag.

BHC Bluez n 2z, Apr 30, 2014
  11. It was an idea from a friend of mine named A Ninja Milkman. I have no idea if he has the same gamertag now.

A Kinky Milkman, Apr 30, 2014
  12. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    StainedWolf was my gamer tag originally years ago but I changed it after joining a clan. After leaving the clan it was taken and I couldn't get it back. My friends call me Wolfy so my gamertags have always had Wolf in them or a variation of Wolf. Aus means
    Australia and the 7 is a lucky number.

Auswulf, Apr 30, 2014
  13. RobertKrogh
    RobertKrogh Guest

Mine is easy, it's my name...

RobertKrogh, Apr 30, 2014
  14. that's a question easily answered if you saw the power my car stereo is pushing, 20,000watts max/6,400RMS In Subwoofers Alone, and another 5,000watts max/2,000RMS in Highs

Full BASS Drop, Apr 30, 2014
  15. Truth be told Cam, I couldn't think of another name that began with Cam so I just rolled with google to help me out and Cameron came back the most How did you think of your gamertag? :p Some pretty good GT explanations so far!

Mark Sherwood, Apr 30, 2014
Thema: