How did you mount your Kinect?

Discus and support How did you mount your Kinect? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First, I introduced myself to my new K2. I was totally honest and explained that my first Kinect relationship wasn't that great. I said that it started... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by whyayemincepie, Jan 8, 2014.

  1. How did you mount your Kinect?


    First, I introduced myself to my new K2. I was totally honest and explained that my first Kinect relationship wasn't that great. I said that it started out alright, but I just lost interest after awhile since it really didn't do much for me. I also said
    that I hoped K2 wouldn't hold any of my previous experiences against me and that I'd try to keep an open mind, free of preconceived notions, if it did.

    My K2 seemed to be very understanding and we both relaxed a little. After a bit of discussion, I had to finally admit the one thing I was most nervous about... I hadn't yet gotten rid of the original TV mount that I had my 'ex-K', as we both refer to it now,
    sitting on. Much to my surprise, K2 was neither upset or intimidated by this. In fact, it went right on the original mount with a little adjusting here and there.

    So now, ever since I mounted K2 on 'ex-Ks' mount, things have been great. We talk much more than ex-K and I ever did. K2 pays more attention and listens better, It's like a whole new relationship that I never could have anticipated from my experience with ex-K...
    not that I'm comparing.

    Well, that's the story of how I mounted my new Kinect... although I can't believe I'm sharing this with a bunch of strangers online.
     
    A Blue Illusion, Jan 9, 2014
    #31
  2. I was hoping someone would make a post to this effect ^^^
     
    Fatalshock8912, Jan 9, 2014
    #32
  3. Very nice Blue, make sure too post pics of the wedding!
     
    Listed mia 510, Jan 9, 2014
    #33
  4. How did you mount your Kinect?

    I bought it a couple of drinks and then told it that it looked beautiful in the moonlight. I placed it gently on the entertainment center, and slowly reached down and took the connector cable in my hand, gently inserting it into the port. The kinect seemed
    quite pleased with my performance, since it lit up immediately. We're currently planning a trip to Rome.
     
    Dance CaravanDJ Service, Jan 9, 2014
    #34
  5. Blue... I just read yours. Even better. Kudos.
     
    Dance CaravanDJ Service, Jan 9, 2014
    #35
  6. I got some "industrial strength" Velcro from Lowes....has to be 'industrial" though as it is ALOT thicker and VERY strong.....
     
    RobertBuckalew, Jan 9, 2014
    #36
  7. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    I've had to put my Kinect on top of my 360
    LINK
     
    DWoodbine, Jan 11, 2014
    #37
  8. RYTMEOW
    RYTMEOW Guest

    How did you mount your Kinect?

    my kinect is on a tripod thats about 4 1/2 feet tall. and its right next to my tv. I'm planning on getting the PDP kinect stand or something similar in the near future. the tripod will make due for now.
     
    RYTMEOW, Jan 11, 2014
    #38
  9. iceman1731
    iceman1731 Guest
    I just use an old camera tripod.
     
    iceman1731, Jan 12, 2014
    #39
  10. I wish I could use one of these, but my tv is wall mounted & the spacing doesn't allow for one of these to properly fit. My TV is extremely thin so it can't attach properly with 1in of space behind it.
     
    Alex Rodriguez Jr., Jan 12, 2014
    #40
  11. I just set it on this little space that was the perfect size right in front of my tv.
     
    NathanielLarson, Oct 31, 2018
    #41
  12. iceman1731 Win User

    How did you mount your Kinect?

    I just use an old camera tripod.
  13. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

    How did you mount your Kinect?

    Blue... I just read yours. Even better. Kudos.
  14. Fred420170 Win User

    How did you mount your Kinect?

    It's below my TV to the right of my center channel speaker, after doing the calibration it works great, no problems w/ voice control or motion control, guess cause of the super wide camera lense..
  15. disc frolf Win User

    How did you mount your Kinect?

    The tv mount only clips to the back of the tv no screws or anything are used I have it on my 55" led and it's awesome
  16. disc frolf Win User

    How did you mount your Kinect?

    The $20 tv mount works great It couldn't hear me well sitting on the tv stand becaus that's where my sound bar is
Thema:

How did you mount your Kinect?

Loading...
  1. How did you mount your Kinect? - Similar Threads - did mount Kinect

  2. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  3. Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?: With the next Xbox generation getting closer, I keep wondering if Microsoft underestimated how important “next-gen identity” is for mainstream buyers. Do you think Xbox Series would’ve performed...
  4. Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%...
  5. Why did I not get into the New Update Boot and such as a “Alpha Skip Ahead?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why did I not get into the New Update Boot and such as a “Alpha Skip Ahead?: I would think at being the highest tier on the Xbox Insiders. That I would have the update guaranteed? Just surprised that even the highest tier doesn’t guarantee it. Update: I been with the...
  6. Did an update go out today that messed up anyone elses console?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did an update go out today that messed up anyone elses console?: Turned on my Xbox today and was met with a "there was a problem with this update screen" it wont connect to the internet. Ive power cycled, reset router, done everything. Is this just a wait and...
  7. Console did a Reset after a restart (ASA)(Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Console did a Reset after a restart (ASA)(Series X): I restarted my series x it took a little longer to boot then normal then when i loaded it i had no accounts on the xbox at all i filed a report. Curious if this is a known issue currently i know...
  8. Did they remove the ability to view a persons clips on their Xbox profile?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did they remove the ability to view a persons clips on their Xbox profile?: Id submitted by /u/Ashton1905 [link] [comments]
  9. did they remove the recents list in the last icon of home screen the new beta update

    in XboX Insiders
    did they remove the recents list in the last icon of home screen the new beta update: I used to have it but now its gone and it wont show submitted by /u/Psychological_Nose11 [link] [comments]
  10. Why did I get banned

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned: I tired changing my gamer picture this morning, then I got my account suspended for 2 days. No message why, just suspended. So I went on the website trying to appeal it, and there is no...