How did you mount your Kinect?

Discus and support How did you mount your Kinect? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; mines mounted back in the xbox one packaging, best place for that device. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by whyayemincepie, Jan 8, 2014.

  1. How did you mount your Kinect?


    mines mounted back in the xbox one packaging, best place for that device.
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Jan 8, 2014
    #16
  2. disc frolf
    disc frolf Guest
    The tv mount only clips to the back of the tv no screws or anything are used I have it on my 55" led and it's awesome
     
    disc frolf, Jan 8, 2014
    #17
  3. Just remembered to calibrate your kinect after moving it, I know it sounds tedious but it works a lot better after changing its location.
     
    whyayemincepie, Jan 8, 2014
    #18
  4. How did you mount your Kinect?

    Brock Heidemann, Jan 8, 2014
    #19
  5. Spent $8 on a little shelf at Home Depot.
     
    Major Keebler, Jan 8, 2014
    #20
  6. I got an Kinect mount as well the thing is great. At first I thought it was not very stable. And really quite shoddy design. As the days progressed from purchase It has proved to be a great purchase.

    As for stability I was skeptical but the dogs bump into entertainment station multiple times a day and the mount has never failed to maintain hold on my tv.

    Great buy, and is harmless for the tv Deacon.

    The guy at gamestop did not want to sell to me at all. It was last one and when they were impossible to find!!
     
    Listed mia 510, Jan 8, 2014
    #21
  7. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Us English people have rude minds haha mine is mounted on top of my LG soundbar and when not in use I put it behind the sound bar so kids don't touch, I do wanna mount it on top of my tv though
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Jan 8, 2014
    #22
  8. How did you mount your Kinect?

    I just modified my 360 kinect TV mount and it works flawlessly with the new connect. It even clips into it and everything. Best part about mounting it on top of the TV is keeping it from my two year old getting his hands on it.
     
    XxEndless WarxX, Jan 8, 2014
    #23
  9. @U go 6 ft below..comedy gold m8,lmao........I like the kinect though,so its a short distance in inches, above the tv flush with the screen vertically as for optimum performance as eays on the box 6ft(lol) keeps his in, on a mantle piece,I would have got
    the wall unit,or an adjustable camera tripod as the screw fittings the same,if we didnt have a mantle piece above the tv.

    I sit bought 3-4 feet away from the tv,works great 95% of the time, and gets better as time goes by.
     
    xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 8, 2014
    #24
  10. Fred420170
    Fred420170 Guest
    It's below my TV to the right of my center channel speaker, after doing the calibration it works great, no problems w/ voice control or motion control, guess cause of the super wide camera lense..
     
    Fred420170, Jan 8, 2014
    #25
  11. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    I mounted mine from the rear also ......... does that make me bad???
     
    BongKaos, Jan 8, 2014
    #26
  12. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest
    its mounted in the box it came in
     
    Karma403, Jan 8, 2014
    #27
  13. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest

    How did you mount your Kinect?

    It sits atop my 360 slim. Big brotherly love.
     
    COD 2 HALO, Jan 8, 2014
    #28
  14. It was under my TV, it's now in it's box. I don't have the room for this and changing the way I play and sit just isn't worth it.
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Jan 8, 2014
    #29
  15. FireLizard1
    FireLizard1 Guest
    I made one using a black metal business card holder from Staples. You just have to bend it a little works great and is around 5 to 8 and you can get them in black or silver. Works great!!
     
    FireLizard1, Jan 9, 2014
    #30
Thema:

How did you mount your Kinect?

Loading...
  1. How did you mount your Kinect? - Similar Threads - did mount Kinect

  2. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  3. Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?: With the next Xbox generation getting closer, I keep wondering if Microsoft underestimated how important “next-gen identity” is for mainstream buyers. Do you think Xbox Series would’ve performed...
  4. Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%...
  5. Why did I not get into the New Update Boot and such as a “Alpha Skip Ahead?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why did I not get into the New Update Boot and such as a “Alpha Skip Ahead?: I would think at being the highest tier on the Xbox Insiders. That I would have the update guaranteed? Just surprised that even the highest tier doesn’t guarantee it. Update: I been with the...
  6. Did an update go out today that messed up anyone elses console?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did an update go out today that messed up anyone elses console?: Turned on my Xbox today and was met with a "there was a problem with this update screen" it wont connect to the internet. Ive power cycled, reset router, done everything. Is this just a wait and...
  7. Console did a Reset after a restart (ASA)(Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Console did a Reset after a restart (ASA)(Series X): I restarted my series x it took a little longer to boot then normal then when i loaded it i had no accounts on the xbox at all i filed a report. Curious if this is a known issue currently i know...
  8. Did they remove the ability to view a persons clips on their Xbox profile?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did they remove the ability to view a persons clips on their Xbox profile?: Id submitted by /u/Ashton1905 [link] [comments]
  9. did they remove the recents list in the last icon of home screen the new beta update

    in XboX Insiders
    did they remove the recents list in the last icon of home screen the new beta update: I used to have it but now its gone and it wont show submitted by /u/Psychological_Nose11 [link] [comments]
  10. Why did I get banned

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned: I tired changing my gamer picture this morning, then I got my account suspended for 2 days. No message why, just suspended. So I went on the website trying to appeal it, and there is no...