How did this happen? My account is listed in Canada? I live in California.

Discus and support How did this happen? My account is listed in Canada? I live in California. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just noticed when trying to add my paypal info that that the region my account on xbox.com is set to Canada & there is no option to change it to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Berserk Gattsu, Apr 20, 2014.

1. How did this happen? My account is listed in Canada? I live in California.

I just noticed when trying to add my paypal info that that the region my account on xbox.com is set to Canada & there is no option to change it to the U.S!

I never lived or been to Canada. I live in California.

Maybe I typed in the abbreviated CA for California in a box that asked for the country instead of State by accident.

That or MS messed up on their end somehow.

Please tell em there is a easy way to change it to the U.S. in the options somewhere without going through MS customer service hell over the phone.

:)

Berserk Gattsu, Apr 20, 2014
  2. Solavade
    Solavade Guest
    This game shouldn't have been released in this state!

I live in California.. so we are pretty liberal here.. =)

Solavade, Apr 20, 2014
  3. Mysticide
    Mysticide Guest
    Did not receive a games with gold game

I live in the United States of America. In California. So. No not a foreign base.

Mysticide, Apr 20, 2014
  4. MattReptar
    MattReptar Guest

MattReptar, Apr 20, 2014
  5. Does not work.

I get an error message

i6.minus.com/i3hucfEpwHzxy.png

When I go into My account, it directs me to:

account.xbox.com/en-CA

I want it to be

Sign in to your Microsoft account

I want to add my paypal info, but it needs to match with the country I am in & I'm not in Canada.

I don't want to be rude & bump this thread a few times, but the deal of the week is ending tomorrow & I can't add any funds to buy what i want!

Berserk Gattsu, Apr 21, 2014
  6. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest
    If that doesn't work please contact Xbox support by phone at 1-800-469-9269 easy way to remember it is 1-800-4-My-Xbox.

Kiesey, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Berserk Gattsu Win User

Does not work.

I get an error message

i6.minus.com/i3hucfEpwHzxy.png

When I go into My account, it directs me to:

account.xbox.com/en-CA

I want it to be

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/

I want to add my paypal info, but it needs to match with the country I am in & I'm not in Canada.

I don't want to be rude & bump this thread a few times, but the deal of the week is ending tomorrow & I can't add any funds to buy what i want!
  8. Kiesey Win User

If that doesn't work please contact Xbox support by phone at 1-800-469-9269 easy way to remember it is 1-800-4-My-Xbox.
  9. MattReptar Win User

10. ZaherD Win User

Cannot download Gears 1 and 3 codes

It was happening to me until i went to the migration tool and moved my account to canada ( i Live in canada and bought the games in canada) for some reason my xbox account seemed to have been associated with another region. (https://live.xbox.com/en-us/accountmigration)

hope this helps...
  11. Corky Price Win User

What is the highest Level achieved in Wordament?

Hey there, I tried to get the Premium but i live in Canada & i did not see Canada or any Provinces listed so this has slowed me down a lot. Is there a way i can still get Premium? Thanks!!!
Thema:

1. How did this happen? My account is listed in Canada? I live in California. - Similar Threads - did happen account

2. Why did this happen on FH5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did this happen on FH5?: Hello, I was offline for a bout 6 hours and come home to find out I was banned from Forza Horizon 5. I cannot access the auction house. I was supposedly banned for the images below. I never did...
  3. I've been banned for solicitation for no reason. This did not happen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned for solicitation for no reason. This did not happen.: I don't know what to do about this. My account has been banned for no reason. I haven't solicited or accepted any money's for any reason. 94dc2255-0ee8-4c60-8a50-f1bbd52715ea
  4. What happens in my refund was denied, but I did not get the product or service?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens in my refund was denied, but I did not get the product or service?: Can anyone please tell me, what happens in my refund was denied, but I did not get the product or service? f3fe6cc2-1418-4749-903b-5cc8a9da6ba7
  5. Why did this ban happen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did this ban happen: I was banned for something a that was supposed to be making me unbanned on Wednesday April 26th, but when I get on Xbox the next day I see that it is now May 8th. When I went to check my bans I...
  6. Are my head phones broken or did something happen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are my head phones broken or did something happen?: My stealth 600 gen 2 turtle beach headset just stopped working.Around December, everytime i unmuted my mic, it would make a crackling or static noise and it would get louder until I muted my mic...
  7. why did this happen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did this happen: i bought a game on my xbox i tried downloading it on my pc but it didnt work it was a gamepass game but i had bought the game after the gamepass ended ill explain this too i bought a game and it...
  8. What happened to my game and Why did it happen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to my game and Why did it happen?: It's stupid to talk about this now of all times because this happened 3 years ago but I would still like some questions answered. Back in March of 2015, the Games with Gold included Rayman...
  9. What would happen if I did a charge back on my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What would happen if I did a charge back on my account?: I have been trying for over a day now to install Gears V. Including uninstalling it the first time and now trying to reinstall it. Its not happening. Currently the store says its downloading at...
  10. So when did this happen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when did this happen?: i log into my main this morning and its banned for a week because my bio had MOD REMOVED and that's how it was spelled without the u i thought they just made you change your bio or something...