How did I get restricted access because of a non violating picture I attempted to upload to...

Discus and support How did I get restricted access because of a non violating picture I attempted to upload to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how did I get restricted. Please tell me what I did wrong and what exactly is wrong about this? [img] a019e2df-bff2-47dd-8707-6fa439cf9daa Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MrFreez3yP0P, Aug 28, 2023.

1. MrFreez3yP0P
    MrFreez3yP0P Guest

How did I get restricted access because of a non violating picture I attempted to upload to...

how did I get restricted. Please tell me what I did wrong and what exactly is wrong about this?
    How did I get restricted access because of a non violating picture I attempted to upload to... [​IMG]

:)

MrFreez3yP0P, Aug 28, 2023
  2. Pierce H. Win User

How did I get restricted access because of a non violating picture I attempted to upload to my profile? No notice, nothing provocative, but now I’m restricted.

Hi MrFreez3yP0P,

Welcome to the Microsoft Answers Community! I'm sorry to hear about your Xbox enforcement action. This is a community run forum and we are unfortunately unable to help with this issue. You can find out more information about the removal of your gamerpic and submit a case review if eligible by visiting enforcement.xbox.com. Most likely as said above, it contains copyrighted imagery which can also result in a takedown and enforcement action. If you disagree and are eligible you can opt to start a case review still. Additionally, you can take a look at the following resources for additional information.

Case Review Information - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

If you still need more help, feel free to reach out here!

-
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

How did I get restricted access because of a non violating picture I attempted to upload to my profile? No notice, nothing provocative, but now I’m restricted.

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Hello MrFreez3yP0P how are you?

It is important to say that most of the photos that we get on the internet are copyrighted.

Most likely someone must have revoked the copyright or Microsoft itself, already knowing that the image was copyrighted, suspended its photo.
  4. Klover J Win User

Why is my account suspended for my gamer tag when it’s just a picture of my cat?

I have and it said I was suspended for my gamer pic and they said it’s because I violated community standards but I don’t know how I did when it’s just a picture of my cat.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Why did I get a violation

I just don't get why I was suspended. No messages were reported my username and profile pic is appropriate. I honestly think I was just wrongly suspended
    And you didn't send the other person any messages that could be even remotely against the rules?
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Why did I get a violation

I appreciate the response.

In this case, I strongly recommend that you file a case review in order for the Enforcement team to properly investigate your case by following the instructions I provided above.

Best regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. How did I get restricted access because of a non violating picture I attempted to upload to... - Similar Threads - did restricted access

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  5. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  6. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  7. did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it: Issue with Kinect Device I'm experiencing an issue with my Kinect device. After plugging in a flash drive in Kinect port. by accident, it melted and got stuck in the port. After removing the...
  8. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  10. Where did the "Signed-out content restrictions" option go?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where did the "Signed-out content restrictions" option go?: I have an xbox. I have children. I have access restrictions set up for the children. Right now, however, they can put in a disc and play the game without signing in, or select the "play offline"...