How did I get communication banned?

Discus and support How did I get communication banned? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xultanis Dragon, Aug 15, 2023.

1. How did I get communication banned?

Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even though my appeal was approved to be more careful in the future and to make sure I do not violate their code of conduct. I now have a ban mark on my account and I want it removed or at least some semblance of a freaking apology instead of them saying "oh hey, yeah, just be more careful not to violate our rules and regulations next time".

This is the message that was flagged by xbox -

Reason for action

This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action.

Impact

While the current suspension remains active, this account cannot communicate with others, join multiplayer games, or upload media to the Xbox network.

Details

"Helpful hint at least for future reference - kegs in the crows is bad. The explosion hit box goes in a sphere, so when it explodes the force goes down and hits everywhere from the crows and hits the boat full on. Instead put the kegs on the very tip of the nose of your ship. If it explodes it only hits the frontish part of the ship. That way you can skill recover even if you have like 200 mega kegs on the front of the ship"

:)

Xultanis Dragon, Aug 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How did I get communication banned?