How did I get a code violation for my freedom of speech on my video clip yesterday and I...

Discus and support How did I get a code violation for my freedom of speech on my video clip yesterday and I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why did Iget suspended for freedom of speech over my comment about some clip of a another hacker cheating but yet you do nothing to sony for modified... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Patty Moon, Jun 30, 2023.

1. Patty Moon
    Patty Moon Guest

How did I get a code violation for my freedom of speech on my video clip yesterday and I...

why did Iget suspended for freedom of speech over my comment about some clip of a another hacker cheating but yet you do nothing to sony for modified versions or account tampering as well as hacked gta5 account and other games but you suspended me without notification or message from Xbox. Because I have spent a total of 22 hrs at work the last two days and again I'm in the processes of finding a attorney for my other account that was stolen from me while I was in a public lobby on gta5 which you allowed to happen which means you violated my rights and yet that account was worth about 8,000 dollars do to games and addons and everything else .

:)

Patty Moon, Jun 30, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: