How delete Clan tag above my gamertag

Discus and support How delete Clan tag above my gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't see the option in the xbox1 profile! 480b89a4-ffd4-4530-bda7-01b60bbea3a8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EEG FARECRUIT, Feb 3, 2016.

1. How delete Clan tag above my gamertag

I don't see the option in the xbox1 profile!

:)

EEG FARECRUIT, Feb 3, 2016
  2. Clan Tag problem

I've only noticed this problem with Modern warfare 2 and black Ops, I want to change my clan tag to [Cat] as my clan tag for both games but I always get " ERROR Clan name denied due to prohibited text "

I've never had a inappropriate Gamertag, profile or Clan tag, as my old clan tag use to be [Xx]

I've read online some reasons and solutions:

• Clearing the cache: I've done this three times, with no change
    • The word is inappropriate or owned etc; how is Cat inappropriate?
    • My Gamertag is denied/blocked; There has been no email, window or message informing me that i've been removed.
    I really would like a solution to this problem. Thanks.

Dark Element xX, Feb 3, 2016
  3. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest
    Trouble Adding Clantag

I didn't change my gamertag just so I could use the FNSF clan tag, if that's what you're assuming. There must be a variation of the clan tag you want to use that will play well with your gamertag.

chemicalsora, Feb 3, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

{Parity}, Feb 3, 2016
  5. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    It depends on the game you are referring to. Usually there are settings within the game that allow you to add/remove a clan tag. Let us know which game to better direct you.

bowski477, Feb 3, 2016
  6. How to add a clan tag for battlefield 4?

ColorfulGore17, Oct 31, 2018
  7. ColorfulGore17 Win User

How to add a clan tag for battlefield 4?
  8. bowski477 Win User

It depends on the game you are referring to. Usually there are settings within the game that allow you to add/remove a clan tag. Let us know which game to better direct you.
  9. {Parity} Win User

10. Mob Of The Dead Win User

Clan Tag Color Change

I'm not sure about the end of the gamertag clan tag. The colored clan tag was a glitch.
  11. chemicalsora Win User

Trouble Adding Clantag

I didn't change my gamertag just so I could use the FNSF clan tag, if that's what you're assuming. There must be a variation of the clan tag you want to use that will play well with your gamertag.
Thema:

1. How delete Clan tag above my gamertag - Similar Threads - delete Clan tag

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  4. Deleting captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting captures: You guys deleted my captures, this sucks!... df7d048c-5163-4092-bf9b-2711cd084e3a
  5. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  6. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  7. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  8. deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.: by mistake deleted some games how can I restore them. some of these games are off the game pass like minecraft for xbox 1 e26a01a1-24ab-4a2e-b447-678bd36143ac
  9. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  10. How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?: My external drive on my series s will show that the games i try to uninstall are gone, but the storage taken is still the same as when the game was installed. 29027c81-2fe6-4c75-940f-8ffa841133ef