How come when i upload a capture to xbox live it doesn't appear on my mobile app. This...

Discus and support How come when i upload a capture to xbox live it doesn't appear on my mobile app. This... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; How come when i upload a capture to xbox live it doesn't appear on my mobile app. This hasnt been a problem up until a day ago.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Cade Toone, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Cade Toone
    Cade Toone Guest

How come when i upload a capture to xbox live it doesn't appear on my mobile app. This...

How come when i upload a capture to xbox live it doesn't appear on my mobile app. This hasnt been a problem up until a day ago.

:)

Cade Toone, Apr 24, 2023
  2. Christyna64 Win User

How do i transfer my gameplay videos to my smartphone from my xbox one?

Go to the App Store, or Google Play and download the Xbox app. You can then upload your game captures to Xbox Live, then use the mobile Xbox App to download your captures after they're uploaded to Xbox Live. You can also click on the share options for
    your captures and upload them to Onedrive and use the mobile Onedrive App to download to your phone.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

How do i transfer my gameplay videos to my smartphone from my xbox one?

I believe you can download native captures from Console that are uploaded to Xbox Live via the Xbox app on mobile.

Edit: Just checked, and if it's uploaded to Xbox Live you can go to the mobile Xbox App and then click "Captures" select the capture you want to download, click the "Share" button and it has an option to "Save" in there that will download it locally.
  4. Tyler Cutchall Win User

Xbox App unable to recognize games

I am on my PC, using the Xbox app on my PC. All captures recorded with the Microsoft Game DVR while playing on my PC. I can see the videos in the app under captures like usual. However, when i try to upload them to Xbox Live a message appears that says
    can’t upload capture, we don’t recognize this game. The problem is now happening with Forza Horizon 4 as well. I’ve found posts suggesting trying the beta Xbox app and I was able to upload a few Forza Horizon 4 captures before the problem occured on that app
    as well. The beta app wouldn’t let me upload BFV clips either. I tried resetting the regular Xbox app in the app settings and that works for awhile before the issue comes back. I’ve seen posts as old as 2016 stating this issue.
  5. xptolis Win User

Clips disappearing and reappearing after the start of july

I'm having the same problem on the One S. First i thought of giving it some memory space and deleted one clip. The clip would not delete. today it shows up as a thumbnail-less clip that can't be played. I can't upload any videos, the xbox tells me it's uploading
    and it tells me the clip has been uploaded to live, but when i check theres nothing there. On the mobile App I get the notification that a clip has been uploaded and I can view the clip on my phone, but if I try to share or save the clip it says a problem
    occurred. As soon as I leave the clip page, it disappears from the captures tab on the app. The clip I deleted on my xbox doesn't show up on my Mobile App, thats a good thing.
  6. StraightOuttaAz Win User

Why can't I delete my captures? Xbox series x

This issue is new to me, before i could delete captures easily through my xbox series s. However today i cannot delete captures from live using my Xbox, the Xbox app on my phone, or through the app on my PC. It appears to delete successfully but upon a refresh every clip is back on there.

i only noticed this issue because a clip i was uploading would give a noti that it uploaded from my app but not through my xbox and when i check my uploaded files it doesnt appear. I thought it may be an issue with too many uploads so i tried deleting and soon realized Microsoft has some explaining to do.
Thema:

1. How come when i upload a capture to xbox live it doesn't appear on my mobile app. This... - Similar Threads - upload capture live

2. Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network: Help, I'm afraid I will lose my xbox captures since I can't upload them. I used the Microsoft 365 free trial thinking I didn't have enough space just to be met with the same error message "Failed...
  3. Xbox captures not uploading to Onedrive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox captures not uploading to Onedrive: I heard that Xbox is going to be deleting all screenshots and captures that are saved via the Xbox Network. I tried uploading all of my captures to Onedrive through xbox, but the captures are not...
  4. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  5. Help with uploading Xbox Captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with uploading Xbox Captures: This morning, my onedrive was full and so my Xbox captures couldn't upload. This morning I have deleted a lot of things from my onedrive. Will my Xbox captures automatically upload as soon as i...
  6. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  7. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  8. Cannot upload game captures to the Xbox Live network.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot upload game captures to the Xbox Live network.: For the past few days I am unable to upload my game captures neither pictures nor videos to the xbox live network. They only upload to the console. They do not show up on the Xbox app either. When...
  9. Upload Captures to Xbox Live storage missing from console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Captures to Xbox Live storage missing from console: Not sure what's going on here but I have more than 50% of space remaining for my Xbox Live storage. However, I am missing the option to upload game captures to Xbox Live storage. I do have the...
  10. Captures aren't showing on the app after they were uploaded to xbox live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Captures aren't showing on the app after they were uploaded to xbox live: So I'm trying to get some gameclips to show to a friend. But when I go to the app to save em, they don't show up. They were uploaded to Xbox about 30 mins ago and I don't know what's wrong...