how come i got banned but the other guy did not ?

Discus and support how come i got banned but the other guy did not ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got a 7 day communication suspension. which I felt was unfairly given as the other individual who message me also said some pretty controversial... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jackii bwoii, Aug 9, 2018.

1. jackii bwoii
    jackii bwoii Guest

I got a 7 day communication suspension. which I felt was unfairly given as the other individual who message me also said some pretty controversial stuff to me aswell. I just wondered why you have decided to twist the blame on me when the other guy is just
    as BAD. many thanks

:)

jackii bwoii, Aug 9, 2018
  2. loved xbox for 11years

he was banned from chat and i cant do a case review as it wont let me IF this guy did not work or know anyone in xbox how did he not get banned for 5days but i got banned with in 24 hours from me saying anything bk and how did he know i got banned i am upset
    as i have read all the rules my son was not in the wrong

TF I GreyWolf, Aug 9, 2018
  3. MTW x Marble
    MTW x Marble Guest
    I was banned by a toxic person

i was recently com banned for messaging a guy calling him a "retard". I know i should'nt have called him that but he was being racist and toxic in fortnite. He was my duos team mate and i was talking to him. He started calling be a Faggot and the n word
    and kept saying **** you when i would get a kill. I do not see why i was com banned after his toxicity. If i stay com banned that would be annoying but i just want the other guy banned too. His account name is " jordyn football"

MTW x Marble, Aug 9, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in here will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions.

You will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    for any information and possible options.

WPAK, Aug 9, 2018
  5. Did you report the other players action?

If you did then the enforcement team will investigate their actions and suspend them if they did violate the code of conduct.

The only thing that the enforcement team may do if the enforcement team determined that they did violate the code of conduct is send you a message saying thank you for the report. This is not guaranteed that they will send you this message but for privacy
    purposes they will not let you know what the outcome of their investigation is with the other player.

It does not matter who starts a conversation if you do anything that violates the code of conduct it is your actions that cause your account to be suspended.

If you did not report the other players actions then the enforcement team then the enforcement team will not know to investigate the other players actions to determine if they violated the code of conduct.

steeledwand7664, Nov 5, 2018
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Did you report the other players action?

If you did then the enforcement team will investigate their actions and suspend them if they did violate the code of conduct.

The only thing that the enforcement team may do if the enforcement team determined that they did violate the code of conduct is send you a message saying thank you for the report. This is not guaranteed that they will send you this message but for privacy
    purposes they will not let you know what the outcome of their investigation is with the other player.

It does not matter who starts a conversation if you do anything that violates the code of conduct it is your actions that cause your account to be suspended.

If you did not report the other players actions then the enforcement team then the enforcement team will not know to investigate the other players actions to determine if they violated the code of conduct.
  7. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in here will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions.

You will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    for any information and possible options.
  8. TF I GreyWolf Win User

loved xbox for 11years

he was banned from chat and i cant do a case review as it wont let me IF this guy did not work or know anyone in xbox how did he not get banned for 5days but i got banned with in 24 hours from me saying anything bk and how did he know i got banned i am upset
    as i have read all the rules my son was not in the wrong
  9. IR A M P 4 G Eo Win User

Suspended for 3 weeks for reporting a cheater.

Yea he was in the wrong for saying [Mod removed: Please don't bypass the swear filter], apparently, but a 3 week ban for that is abit exessive for sending 1 lone message and the thing is if he got a 3 week ban just for that 1 message why
    didn't the other guy get banned??? That's what I can't understand, if that's the consequence of 1 complaint filed against him why did the other guy not get banned?????
  10. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Communication ban.

I am sorry you have to tolerate this harassment, but stop responding and report them, then block and move on. As others have said, comm bans come from evidence taken from chat, did you retaliate with any profanity or slurs to these guys? I get how mad
    you must get but try to hang in there, other platforms have these exact same problems.
Thema:

1. how come i got banned but the other guy did not ? - Similar Threads - got banned guy

2. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  3. console got banned but no strike.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console got banned but no strike.: While playing MWIII plunder everything goods until this happened. earlier this morning my account can make a purchase I even tried in my friends account after contacting support I manage to...
  4. I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.: So I got suspended for saying (Mod Removed) to someone. And it’s my first time being banned, how long should my ban be. (I cant check the enforcement page because I don’t know my password)...
  5. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  6. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  7. my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.: i know that console bans are extremely rarely lifted but can it be lifted somehow? i need an answer ASAP 49f10259-ccb7-4202-bb40-d34669c24a21
  8. Guys my xbox series s got banned and i want to know if it’s permanent or temporary, how do...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Guys my xbox series s got banned and i want to know if it’s permanent or temporary, how do...: yesterday my console was banned and i want to know for how long, can anyone assist me with this 2be31b83-4e96-4223-a958-525a546e664b
  9. I got ban from a guy who had my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got ban from a guy who had my account: I got ban for nudity and sexual content on my Xbox account and I have to wait until July 30th. And someone got into my account and put naked women on my account d6d8657a-1c02-47a7-a9a6-f58a5dd8fe3a
  10. got spammed by a salty guy then replied... went on ski trip came back to console ban LOL

in XBoX on Consoles
    got spammed by a salty guy then replied... went on ski trip came back to console ban LOL: im console banned for a week for trash talking some guy who spammed me acting tough lolololololol r u mad xbox 4c6d0e89-3b5f-42f8-98f8-ae598f4aa34f