How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

Discus and support How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidS.8, Jan 12, 2024.

1. DavidS.8
    DavidS.8 Guest

So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded that I didn’t know the map that well he proceeded to swear at me calling me a[mod removed] and a bunch of other names and told me I could just stay dead on the ground that no one was coming to revive me. So as this was going on another gamer came and revived me and we went to an ex fill got on chopper and as we were leaving the game the other player said man he must be salty because he was still sending me messages in game chat. So he was not only bullying me but harassing me as well. I did say a few things back to him because I have been bullied a lot over the last 12 years on live with people telling me to [mod removed] to drink bleach to slice my wrist and a lot of other nasty things. So I got off the game at 2 am went to sleep and around 4:30 pm I received an e mail from the safety team stating I had received enforcement action. What I had received was I had been banned but the ban didn’t take affect till 7:30 three hours later which was weird. So I proceeded to put in an appeal and on Sunday I received and e mail from the safety team stating this (Thank you for utilizing our Case Review appeals system to learn more about this account’s suspension.

We are still currently investigating this case, but, in the meantime, if you have any further information to provide that might help our investigation, please use this opportunity. Thank you for your continued patience.

Thank you,
    -The Xbox Safety Team

So according to the document it makes it sound like I’m suspended not banned from live as well as I proceeded to provide them with information to help my case and as well I asked them if they needed for information from me in which could help my case and I never got a response from them. Then two days later I got this e mail. (Thank you for utilizing our Case Review appeals system to learn more about this account’s suspension.

This account was suspended for harassing other players through written or verbal communications on Xbox Live. Harassment encompasses a number of situations, including, but not limited toHow come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response? :)

In which it makes it sound like I’m suspended not banned and at the end of the e mail it says this.

(Going forward, please keep in mind that especially bad or repeated violations of Microsoft’s Community Standards for Xbox may lead to additional action, including permanent account suspensions or device bans.

Thank you,
    -The Xbox Safety Team

Again it’s making it sound like I’m suspended not band and when I have reached out to the safety team numerous times I got no response from them. I can’t believe this is how Microsoft conducts business with its customers. This is the worst customer service experience I have ever been through in my life. My account should be reinstated because of how poorly this was handled and because of how poorly I have been treated not getting any response from them.

Any ambassador that reads this should agree with me and should try to fight for me to get my account reinstated. As well I am disabled and I have a lot of time and money invested in my account and I am trying to fight to keep my account and I am getting nothing from the safety team. Again this is the worst customer service I have ever been through in my life.

:)

DavidS.8, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Josh Adcock Win User

Suspended For making an lfg

I did but I never got a response, the page doesn't let me submit another appeal, or show an appeal area anymore. So I don't know if my appeal was denied or not as I can't see it anymore.
  3. 6009 000 Win User

Account got banned today

My parent didn’t send a real appeal she sent basically something about how it’s not specific on why I got permanently banned do yk if there’s a way to re submit it
  4. ngocphi Win User

how do i appeal a ban that i wrongfully got

You can't retaliate by sending abusive msgs back it doesn't matter who starts the fight just report and block that's all you are allowed to do

You aren't told any results of your reports only your own suspensions
  5. Vardagul Win User

how do i appeal a ban that i wrongfully got

Hi Jhaden! My name is Darhlene and I'm more than happy to help you!

Please note that for enforcement actions, the Xbox enforcement team handles them. I know that this situation can be difficult for you. However, I regret to inform you that neither the community forums nor Microsoft support can assist with enforcement actions.

If you are eligible for an appeal, this is how to file a case review:

1. Sign in and visit the Enforcement page.
    2. If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the Gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing Enforcement. Under Previous or Current, you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.
    3. Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.
    4. If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.
    5. After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

Important: Xbox won’t tolerate abusive behavior. When you submit an appeal or reply to an agent’s request for additional info, don’t abuse or threaten Microsoft employees or post profane, bigoted, or otherwise provocative content. Case review inquiries are subject to the guidelines that are outlined within the Community Standards for Xbox. Disregarding these rules may result in the closure of your case review. Especially egregious violations may result in additional Xbox enforcement action.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  6. Lumie Helps Win User

How do i appeal this ban that i got for no reason

Hi there ノひ.

I am Lumie and I would love to assist you today.

I am so sorry you are having issues with a banned account.

Unfortunately, there is no way to stop a permanent ban. The account is lost. I am sorry.

You can confirm this with support if you would like (they would not be able to revoke the ban). [support.xbox.com/contact-us]

I hope this helps. -Lumie
Thema:

1. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response? - Similar Threads - got banned submitted

2. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  3. console got banned but no strike.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console got banned but no strike.: While playing MWIII plunder everything goods until this happened. earlier this morning my account can make a purchase I even tried in my friends account after contacting support I manage to...
  4. I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.: So I got suspended for saying (Mod Removed) to someone. And it’s my first time being banned, how long should my ban be. (I cant check the enforcement page because I don’t know my password)...
  5. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  6. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  7. my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.: i know that console bans are extremely rarely lifted but can it be lifted somehow? i need an answer ASAP 49f10259-ccb7-4202-bb40-d34669c24a21
  8. Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for: I got banned for something that was a typo can I pls get unbanned 249a1733-f1f9-4997-b6b4-4947200d31d9
  9. I got communication banned by a cheater.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication banned by a cheater.: First he started off with killing new players I said you have fun killing people trying to enjoy the game. He said OK beta I said (Mod Removed) mean. Then he reported me and then I’m banned is...
  10. my sons account got perm ban and cant submit case review because gold needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sons account got perm ban and cant submit case review because gold needed: my sons account got perm ban and he cannot submit case review because the parent account does not have gold. the only gold account is the one not accessible 49b266cd-8063-420c-ac66-52cc8c966ac8